+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    anyone have the Hipod Milan ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Look at the combi range, But make sure you get hte one that has moving wheels at both ends otherwise you may not be able to steer in one direction. Hope that makes sense.

Phil and teds smart- can also take a capsule if you buy the adaptors

Bugaboo bee.

I have never used the above but have a play.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant suggest what to get but definitely DON'T get a steelcraft strider plus! We have the 3 wheel version and it's MASSIVE! I do love it but It fills pretty much our whole boot and we have a Rav!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep no steelcrafts rubbish as spoken my Baby Bunting staff

bugaboo's are wonderful lightweight small excellent quality and you will be able to resell afterwards

as far as carseats something that will last until 4 would never use anything other than safensound they have the best reputation for a reason

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    We have a Toyota yaris and have a Mamas and Papas Urbo. It's amazing! Has 4 wheels, really comfy and the seat can face you or away. You can also get a bassinet for it. The only downside is the basket at the bottom isn't very deep. I seriously love this pram. It takes up most of the boot (which wasn't much space anyway) but I put shopping in the back seat then.
    Our car sear is the Safe and Sound Meridian AHR one. We had a capsule for first 3 months then this one. It does mean our passenger seat is pushed forward a bit more but it still works out for us.
    Hope that helps.
    ;-) Ang

Thanks
    Reviews
    safeandsound isn't necessarily the 'best'. Allegedly there is encouragement to babystore staff to encourage them to promote SNS. Admittedly they do have some good performing seats now (hiliner, meridian AHR T &A). CREP (independent carseat testing website) is a good place to start. This is where choice etc get their information from. This website also lists sizes but the best way to see if a seat will fit is to try it.
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 27-01-2012 at 15:45.