+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wouldn't chicken (and all other meat) still have the natural hormones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I reckon it's all genetics, everyone looses weight differently. I wish i could get rid of my boobs! its the first place weight goes, and the very last place it comes off. I'm currently an E cup and haven't eaten chicken for 20 years (vego). No matter what gym exercises i do, i can't loose weight off the chest. Always comes straight off the legs and lower half. Luck of the draw!

Maybe just enjoy being lighter if you feel healthier, and get some party boobies Victoria secret push up bra?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually the contraceptive pill, brenda ED makes your boobs go up at least 1 cup size. But thats probably taking it to the extremes if you don't need to be on the pill

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I reckon it's all genetics, everyone looses weight differently. I wish i could get rid of my boobs! its the first place weight goes, and the very last place it comes off. I'm currently an E cup and haven't eaten chicken for 20 years (vego). No matter what gym exercises i do, i can't loose weight off the chest. Always comes straight off the legs and lower half. Luck of the draw!

Maybe just enjoy being lighter if you feel healthier, and get some party boobies Victoria secret push up bra?
    This was me at one stage.. actually I found if I lost just a few kilos I wouldn't notice it going down but my Bra size would go up.

This time thought I have pushed on with losing weight and I have lost so much off my legs that my pants look odd. and My boots I bought in May last year probably won't fit me in May this year.

My boobs did eventually shrink.. I went from about a 30 I to a 26F/G so I am happy enough with that.

My stomach however is being a stubborn little so and so.. it's lost about 15cm off both hips & waist but I am barely fitting into smaller sized pants as it hangs.

Any other clothing item I can just barely fit in a size 24. Hoping that changes with a bit more weight loss over the next couple of months.