View Poll Results: Married, do you still wear your engagement ring?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

69 86.25%
  • No.

11 13.75%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emzluvbub View Post
    I wear both but I had them soldered together so they don't slip. (You can't see the soldering, it's on the inside. Just looks like the rings are nicely placed together) And as Buttoneska said, wedding ring goes first, then engagement ring.
    Same here, only I have a split wedding band. So my engagement ring is soldered in the middle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Much to DH's disgust I tend not to wear either. I have had them resize twice now as I keep losing weight and they still don't fit (still too big) and I'm reluctant to keep changing them and potentially weakening them so I try to wear them if going out for dinner etc but generally I don't. I do love them so it's a shame.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wear both.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wear both. I have a plain wedding ring (by choice) so that it never has to come off and my engagement ring is on unless I'm swimming, heavy duty cleaning etc. I lllluuurrrrvvveeee my engagement ring. No way is it going to sit in a box.

I have no desire for an eternity ring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear both of mine on a chain.

Mostly because my fingers swell so easily and the ringa get too tight.

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear none at the moment because my fingers swell when pregnant, so they don't fit.

I usually wear 3, wedding (plain band), engagement (small diamond) and eternity. BUT... I STILL haven't found my wedding ring that DD took into the garden to "wash" over a year ago. I always stare sadly at my courtyard we are moving soon, so I guess it's gone for good.

I know people who only wear their wedding band though. Especially with kids, because their diamond ring scratches their kids when playing or they don't want to lose the diamond.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I only wear my wedding ring, engagement ring doesn't for anymore. Really need to get it resized.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wear my engagement & wedding ring but my engagement ring has to be the one closest to my wrist as its a really high setting.

I feel naked if i don't wear my rings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    I know people who only wear their wedding band though. Especially with kids, because their diamond ring scratches their kids when playing or they don't want to lose the diamond.
    This is one reason I stopped wearing mine. I purposely chose one with no claws, so have a square diamond with bevelled edges, but still managed to scratch DS even though it's totally flat on top!

Hope you find your ring before you move.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

TinyLittleTootsies  (25-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1CrazyMoose View Post
    I wear my engagement, wedding and eternity ring all together everyday, day and night. They are so pretty and cost a fair bit so of course I want to flash my bling lol.

This is me too! Mine only come off when Im making schnitzels