View Poll Results: Married, do you still wear your engagement ring?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

69 86.25%
  • No.

11 13.75%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wear both. But was told the wedding ring shoud be closest to my wrist if that makes sense?

Because you don't wear your engagement ring when you get married and once your wedding ring is on theroritcally it shouldn't come of. (I take my rings off when I am at home though alot of the time)

I would defintately get teh ring that matches - then you have options. Or you coudl always wear them on different hands?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Everyday, wedding engagement and eternity, but I hate wearing jewellery so most of the time I take it all off once I get home.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wear a wedding ring, engagement ring and eternity ring all on the one finger.

* Damn you autocorrect...you are killing me! *

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear both. It means a lot to me...plus I can't get them off lol

DH is planning on buying me a eternity ring soon

I also wear my pops wedding ring on my right hand. It doesn't match anything i own but it's special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear both but I had them soldered together so they don't slip. (You can't see the soldering, it's on the inside. Just looks like the rings are nicely placed together) And as Buttoneska said, wedding ring goes first, then engagement ring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I only wear my engagement ring. My wedding ring fractured over a year ago and I haven't found a worthy replacement yet...I also like wearing just my engagement ring as it is so perfect...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wear my wedding ring, mainly due to work though so I have a plain band, if I remember when I go out I wear my engagement ring too, though as of last week they are both to big lol so my hand feels abbot naked at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear both

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear my engagement, wedding and eternity ring all together everyday, day and night. They are so pretty and cost a fair bit so of course I want to flash my bling lol.

Oh yes and I also wear my mums wedding/engagement ring between her and my dad who are no longer together. On my right hand
    And my great great great great uncles engagement ring to the love of his life. On my right hand
    And my nans eternity ring aswell again on the same hand.

Lol so I have my stuff on my left hand and my family history on my right. All rings mean ALOT to me and my extended family. I wear them everyday
    Last edited by 1CrazyMoose; 25-01-2012 at 09:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only wear my wedding ring (much to my DH's disgust given how much he paid for the engagement ring) because lucky me seems to be allergic to the 24ct and I cannot stop scratching my ring finger when I wear it.