View Poll Results: Married, do you still wear your engagement ring?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

69 86.25%
  • No.

11 13.75%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Married, do you still wear your engagement ring?

I'm just wondering how many people out there still wear their engagement rings when they are married? I'm tossing between 2 rings and one really doesn't go with my engagement ring and I was wondering does anyone actually just wear their wedding ring anymore? A lot of my women friends wear both, some wear an eternity ring too.
    Poll to come

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wear both. But was told the wedding ring shoud be closest to my wrist if that makes sense?

Because you don't wear your engagement ring when you get married and once your wedding ring is on theroritcally it shouldn't come of. (I take my rings off when I am at home though alot of the time)

I would defintately get teh ring that matches - then you have options. Or you coudl always wear them on different hands?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

mummaof4  (26-01-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    odd my request timed out, so I didn't get to create the poll but it still created the thread Can a mod please add a poll?

Married, do you still wear your engagement ring? Yes or No.

Thanks very much!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Mod-SammiAnn  (25-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have 3 rings (engagement, wedding and eternity). I wear none of them. My fingers got fat when my bum did and I am losing weight, but I don't think I'll wear then daily once I do fit them again. I don't see the point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wear both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wear both as well - well, when they fit. I'm waiting for my engagement ring to fit again!!
    Wedding ring on first, closest to the heart is what I was told. I would buy a ring tat h your engagement ring. Buy the other ring for your other hand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I mainly just wear my wedding ring as my engagement ring is a bit sharp and I kept scratching DD with it when I picked her up. I am actually thinking of getting it changed so it won't do that. Then I will wear both

Thanks
    Reviews
    I normally just wear the wedding ring now unless we are going somewhere. When I was working I would wear both every day though, but being home with DS all day I never think to put it on TBH. And neither fit right now being preggers anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wear engagment and wedding most of the time.

Only time I don't wear engagement is at work but Im a nurse, my friends in other proffessions wear there's every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes cause it's fabulous !!