+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    3 hours. Telstra. Also spent 8 hours on the phone to them being transferred, disconnected, ringing back and repeating cycle. Argh

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Telstra is the worst in my experience. They kept transferring me from person to person and each time I had to explain myself all over again. I was on hold between consultants for *ages*. In the end I hung up and filed a complaint with the telecommunications ombudsmen, and the issue was subsequently resolved within days (by ONE operator who rang ME).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    Centrelink pulled out a cracker this morning. 'Due to the high demand, the hold music is delayed' Trust me Centrelink, no-one is ringing to hear the hold music.
    I got that message yesterday too, hung up after 15 minutes lol.

I was on hold with the insurance company for 3 hours, then had to call them back and it was another 3 hours on hold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3.5 hrs with Telstra because I was being stubborn and refusing to hang up. My dh eventually wrestled the phone off me or I don't know how long it would of been!

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!