+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine knows my weight and I know his.

There's no point in hiding it from him...he has this uncanny knack for guessing people's weight within 3kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He does. He was in the room when I was weighed for an ante natal check up. Other than when im pregnant he has no idea. It wouldn't be hard for him to guess though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He knows as I'm losing weight at the moment and want to tell someone. Before that he knew within a few kilos.I know his weight within a few kilos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It doesn't matter what the 'number' is if i look over weight i look over weight. By telling DH a number isn't going to make him think oh that's ok then your clothes look tight and you have love handles but you only weigh x... Or wow i thought you looked great but you weight x so now im not sure. Im a big believer in people should be happy with themselves and have respect for their body and self confidence. I work my butt off in gym daily to be happy with me!! If i feel good about how i look and work hard to be fit and healthy then my Dh can be nothing but supportive. I wouldn't like it if Dh stacked the weight on so it works both ways.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes he knows the number. I'm sure he doesn't care really. As my dress size he has an idea but always thinks I'm a smaller size lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes he does - i am under a care plan at my Gp for HBP and come home and told him i put on 4 kg. He asked where??? he always tells me i am not fat ( i have lost 45kg since ive known him) i still have another 40 to lose.
    I have to say he hasnt really ever seen me naked ( in 51/2 years lol) he wears strong perscription glasses and can only see outlines and everything is blurred so he doesnt ever see me in detail.. i think this is great esp for showering together and day time fun lol he makes me laugh tho at night he says its so dark he wants to see me lights candles and i think you can't see me anyway (lol)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yup he knows, i do a weekly weigh in (have lost 48kilos) and tell him the result, he gives me a high five and thats that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DP knows how much I weigh..sadly he only weighs 500grams more than me. Ive put on 23 kilos in the last year and a bit and hes put on 30. So in that sense Im glad hes gained with me so I dont feel like people look at us when we are out and wonder what hes doing with a fat chick DP always says he loves me how I am. That doesnt make me feel better about myself though and he has a hard time understanding why him loving me the way I am doesnt automatically equal me loving me for how I am. Hes trying to be supportive of me trying to lose weight which is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP knows what I weigh - he's my sounding board for everything so ever since I started to gain weight & freak out about it, I've given him a running tally & he keeps me grounded about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep DH knows.