+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've experienced a few occasions of sexual assault, the one which affected me the most was by a doctor. I now can't see male GP's, and have trouble seeing males in other professions too. I recently had to request a female dentist...I don't think anyone really knows this about me. Maybe my sister, but I can't even remember if I told her.

Hugs to you both Darkcherry & Nowwhowantspie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (26-01-2012),~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs to witwicky, dark cherry and whowantspie.

I realized I was bisexual at 19. After I was engaged to dh. Most people I'm close to know this. Although I've had limited sexual encounters with women I still identify as bi.
    Looking back however I only have childhood memories being drawn sexually to females. Than in my teens I was only attracted to men it shocked me to realize I was bi. Dh is my only relationship I've had. Although I find more man attractive than women I only fantasize about women

My secret is im worried I only fell into a heterosexual relationship from social conditioning and because I had always dreamed of wedding, marriage babies which of course is easier for a heterosexual couple. As a little girl even I dreamt of wedding and babies husbands never were in the equation

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (26-01-2012),~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks to everyone for sharing. And hugs in particular to the ones who have disclosed experiencing sexual abuse. It is heartbreaking to read. Truly.

I actually posted in this thread the night it was created, but then I got cold feet and deleted my post - which I've never done before. My "secret" is nothing in comparison to some of the others shared, and you've made me feel brave.

I was a troubled teen and was involved in a violent episode that resulted in police involvement. I even moved in with my aunt an hour away to escape the aftermatch. I learnt so much that year and I have never truly forgiven myself.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (27-01-2012),skebn  (27-01-2012),Witwicky  (26-01-2012),~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 26-01-2012 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a girl crush on Lana Del Rey lol. Like a serious girl crush. I would turn for her!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    I have a girl crush on Lana Del Rey lol. Like a serious girl crush. I would turn for her!
    *Off to google Lana Del Rey* I have no idea who this lady is, but I am intrigued.

ETA: Man, she is gorgeous.
    Last edited by MuminMind; 26-01-2012 at 23:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (27-01-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MiM, I hope you are able to forgive yourself one day!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Witwicky- that's terrible! A male doctor? Wow, what a disgusting human being. I'm sorry hun xx

Little Pink Hen- that must have been a very confusing time for you. I can relate to you though. I think that's what sucks about being committed so young. No room for discovery.

MiM- I hope you one day forgive yourself xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (27-01-2012),~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hospitalised with anorexia when I was 19. At my lowest point I weighed 39kg.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The details if my past, its not really discussed beyond 'yeh my mum died and dad remarried a lady that wasn't very nice'. Dh knows all but I don't think other mates really do. my friends from when i was ten dont really get it cos they grew up with it without being old enough to understand iykwim. My sisters best mates knows, she was around enough.Noone but my dh knows about the s3xual abuse frommy step grandfather. My sister kinda does cos she was abused too but we don't really talk about it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)