+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Wink Secrets...

Tell me something about yourself that people would be surprised to know.
    Could be something quirky, forbidden, funny..something that makes you angry.. something that people would maybe be surprised to know..
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 25-01-2012 at 21:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've had 22 body piercings - that generally surprises people (don't have most of them in anymore though )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MothersMilk, love that! My DP has them, he pierced them all himself (the nipple one was just.. ouchies..) I have some tatts and always wanted body piercings but was too broke to pay $100 for a tongue ring with a baby to look after and too chicken to pierce myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel really ashamed that I haven't finished my uni degree and at this stage I don't see myself finishing it anytime soon. Everyone always asks me if I'm still studying and how long I have left to go and I always feel embarrassed that I have to tell them I'm still going at it. I started it straight after school, 6 years ago.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny88 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny88 View Post
    I feel really ashamed that I haven't finished my uni degree and at this stage I don't see myself finishing it anytime soon. Everyone always asks me if I'm still studying and how long I have left to go and I always feel embarrassed that I have to tell them I'm still going at it. I started it straight after school, 6 years ago.
    Once you finish it, it can't be taken away from you Right before I discovered I was pregnant, I had spent over a year studying to get my cert 3 in Children's Services and everything that goes along with it, work placement, first aid courses etc. I had just completely qualified and then found out I was pregnant; I've got to put everything on hold, but like I said, it's not something that can be taken away once you have your diploma. Everything happens for a reason

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was kidnapped with i was 8... had very troubling teens were i tried to od three times and was in a was put into a child and youth rehab when i was 14 on and off for almost 5 months. Not even DP knows this about me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NowWhoWantsPie? For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was sexually assaulted as a child by our trusted next door neighbour. Nobody knows this about me. Only a handful of people.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (26-01-2012),~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhoWantsPie? View Post
    I was kidnapped with i was 8... had very troubling teens were i tried to od three times and was in a was put into a child and youth rehab when i was 14 on and off for almost 5 months. Not even DP knows this about me.
    Wow... It sounds like you had it tough. *Hugs*

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

NowWhoWantsPie?  (26-01-2012),~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCherry View Post
    I was sexually assaulted as a child by our trusted next door neighbour. Nobody knows this about me. Only a handful of people.

that is awful!!! it's aways hard to tell people. even in my situation i didn't want anyone, including family, to know. but i was taken off the side of the road while walking with a friend, police were called and everything and i was later left at a driveway to ask the people who were home for help. the man only got 18mths for it but it ruined my childhood & teens. now i just think of it as a black batch where i never want to think about it again but it still comes back even after over 16 years

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NowWhoWantsPie? For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to have my top sheet neatly folded back over the doona or I can't sleep. I fix it throughout the bight and always upon hopping into bed by laying on my back and pulling it up over my head and folding back down nice and smooth.

My husband thinks I'm a freak. He is a messy sleeper, it drives me crazy. We keep it separate though..after 11 years together he knows not to mess with my sheets lol!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-01-2012)