+ Reply to Thread
    dannick is offline Irregular Nuisance - wonders of the world.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waiting game = crazy!!

Quick rundown: we have been ttc #1 for 2yrs 4mths, I suffer from mild pcos, irregular periods and low progesterone post AF. Over the Xmas season I stopped taking prenatals/vitamins etc an took on the relaxed approach and enjoyed Xmas, to my surprise I had the perfect 28cd so come due for AF this month and no show! Based on a 28cd I'm now 10days late an based on my average 36cd I'm now 2 days late....! I am bloating like I've swallowed a melon, I'm feeling nausea at random times, and I'm just over it! Over waiting for my BFP and over waiting for AF I wish I could just be given a sign other than bfn to let me know what my body is doing!! I poas today it was negative..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hope you get a BFP soon, how frustrating...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might I suggest that u get a blood test? I've heard that sometimes HPT's can be negative but the blood test comes back positive...

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no that really is frustrating! I wonder if your shorter cycle last month could somehow flip into a superlong one this time....

Nausea is a good sign though can be just a sign of progesterone..

Are you sure you're ovulating?

can't think of anything else to hope but that you get an answer one way or another very soon!

dannick is offline Irregular Nuisance - wonders of the world.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Still waiting! Gonna give it another week do another poas and if still nothing go for bloods.. X