+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by suzcrawf View Post
    Thanks everyone. It went so much better than 2 weeks ago. The fluid at the back of the neck has cleared itself up, but OB still wants us to do an amnio - eek. Booked in for 11th Dec, so hoping for results before Christmas. We think it will be negative, but OB just wants to rule it out. Fortnightly US from here to the end, so at least we get to see our bubsies often
    Good luck suz.
    Did they tell you, you don't have to have the amnio if you don't want to. My understanding is (from a few middy friends) you have the amnio only if you think you might terminate if results come back positive. otherwise if you choose to carry on regardless you don't have to have it if you don't want to. I have friends mad family going through this as well i know how hard a time it is for you...

I'm sure everything will work out for the best
    Last edited by Mumma Magic; 27-11-2012 at 13:22. Reason: didn't sound right....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Multiples Parents Chat Thread

Controversial I know, but we have discussed it and we would terminate. With 3 under 2, the stress that it would bring would just be too much. It will be hard enough with 3 healthy babies!!! I am feeling confident that all is well though, and for the first time in the whole pregnancy I am actually allowing myself to relax and enjoy the possibility of growing our little family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by suzcrawf View Post
    Controversial I know, but we have discussed it and we would terminate. With 3 under 2, the stress that it would bring would just be too much. It will be hard enough with 3 healthy babies!!! I am feeling confident that all is well though, and for the first time in the whole pregnancy I am actually allowing myself to relax and enjoy the possibility of growing our little family.
    I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to it its a 100% personal choice. It sounds as tho your positive thoughts are in the right place. I'll keep everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Multiples Parents Chat Thread

Suzcrawf, thinking of you, the wait cant be nice..

How far along is everyone now? come on lets keep the chat going!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

We 15+4 now... I would really love for the next couple of weeks to be fast forwarded so we can be in the safe zone for TTTS. Still MS 4 or 5 days a week... Oh well, suppose I should be grateful for the 2 days I feel ok!! How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Multiples Parents Chat Thread

Were 18+5 I have my morphology scan on the 20th, day before DHs birthday feel sorry for you still battling morning sickness. I have been very lucky with that I am always hungry lately though!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just discovered the multiples section here. I'm presently 8 weeks 1 day pregnant with twins. Found at at 7 week scan. They're in 2 separate placentas and sacs. My due date is 16th Aug 2013. There are 2 others in my due date group expecting twins also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,

Havent posted here for a while! Just a little update, we are now 21 weeks along with our fraternal DI/DI twins and have recently found out we are having a pigeon pair! A little boy and a little girl! Couldnt be happier! What a journey

Thanks
    Reviews

We should refresh this thread! What's everyone up to?

I'm 28 weeks with our b/g twins. Currently they enjoy bouncing on my bladder and kicking my ribs! But I love it! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews

25w3d and hoping and praying for a miracle. Laser surgery scheduled for Saturday to hopefully fix TTTS and delay delivery for a couple more weeks.

Eeek!!!