+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 284
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    Lets make it active!! We're having ID twins due 25th May.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    Yay congrats!! come join the may group! If you havent already?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,566
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    Congrats!!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    We are taking it a week at a time at the moment as our 12 week NT scan was a bit dubious

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    Is there a high risk factor?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    We were told 50% chance all is ok, 40% chance it's TTTS and 10% chance of chromosome problems. Scary and hard to get excited and jut enjoy the fact that we're pregnant with twins.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    126
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations, I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

    Once they are born the time goes by SO fast. I have no idea where all the years have gone. My girls will be 9 years old in 5 days.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    Are you getting further testing done? I know the feeling being pregnant with twins is amazing

    Thanks dannielle Time flies at the best of time, I cant believe i will be a mum to two children in under 6 months!!

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    Yes we are having another US at week 14, then depending on how that goes we might have an amnio at around week 15-16. We have a brilliant OB who specialises in multiples so I feel we are getting the best monitoring possible. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

    We will have 3 under 2 if everything goes well, which is rather scary.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Multiples Parents Chat Thread

    Thats great I wish you all the best it must be a nerous wait..

    Where are you from?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub


 

Similar Threads

  1. Parents of spirited children, chat and support thread.
    By headoverfeet in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 30-11-2012, 10:56
  2. Parents with Partners Working Away Chat Thread #1
    By headoverfeet in forum Parents with Partners Working Away
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 28-02-2012, 23:45
  3. Mummies with Multiples - Lets Chat #3
    By sparklesare in forum Parents of Multiple-Births
    Replies: 537
    Last Post: 24-01-2012, 17:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!