+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Absolutely! I dont think I have posted any here yet?

Heres a hospital one and a more recent pic

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely! I dont think I have posted any here yet?

Heres a hospital one and a more recent pic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, I am 25 weeks pregnant with di/di boys. This thread has been quiet for a while, is there another one which is being used? I would love to chat with some twin or twin to be mumma's. Pregnancy all ok at this stage, I have a quite minor praevia and at 24 wks twin A was a week behind (early scans showed growth on track). I have a growth scan in two weeks. I have up'd the protein and reduced my working hours, hopefully that = more growth. I still have MS, it settled down for a while but is back with a vengeance now. My OB will not book a CS date until I can get to 36 weeks, he thinks I am running out of room already (surely I will just keep stretching???) looking forward to hearing back from any one else in the same boat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Milli05 For This Useful Post:

Susan_75  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi milli. I'm around and am the mum of 5 month old identical girls. I notice the multiples section is pretty quiet, I suppose everyone is super busy! Happy to keep in touch also if there are others around. Perhaps we should start a fresh thread if others respond too.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way...congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Millie and nat!!

I have 6 week old twin boys, hard work but so worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! This thread is very quiet and I forget to come on but I had an email notification.

I have 3.3 month old di-di girls who happen to be identical hehe yay!
    I was booked in for a c section at 38 weeks as T1 was breech. I ended up having them at 35 weeks as they developed IUGR, basically they stopped growing at 31/32 weeks and I had very low fluid. They were perfectly healthy just small for their gestation. T1 was 2220g and T2 was 1980g. They were in hospital 2 hours away from home for 13 days. No idea how people cope with bubs born earlier as it was a very stressful 2 weeks even though they were fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean eliot. Mine were born at 35 weeks and were in hospital for 16 days while they transitioned from tube feeds to breast feeds. Fortunately I could stay with them the entire time and they were in my room. I have such a respect for parents who do that long term. It was tough even for a short time!
    Mine were early due to me getting pre-eclampsia and weighed 2.3kg each.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - it is great to hear all of your stories! Keep them coming!!

Did anyone measure small at earlier scans?

Do/did you sleep your babies in the same cot when they first came home?

How many changes of clothes for them will I really need? I live in a super hot climate and it will be Feb so I am just thinking lots of singlet suits.

Which pram did you buy? There is a super light Valco side by side which I am looking at as a "starter" pram for when they are small and I am recovering from my CS. I would then probably keep that one in the car and get a jogger for bigger walks. I had a Beemer and a Phil and Teds with my first two and loved the P&T.

How long did you work for? I was full time but have cut back to 20 hours per week starting this week, I still have morning (all day and night) sickness but managing 20 hours is heaps easier, especially since I have two primary schoolers at home.

Looking forward to sharing your twin journeys

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still lurk the twin threads hehe just super busy dealing not only sleep regression but major seperation anxiety. My girls are 7 months tomorrow

My girls were always falling off the charts and still are even now but are quite healthy

My girls still share a cot when they arent grumps and end up in bed with us lol

Maybe around 10 singlets, 10 short sleeve/leg suits and a few warmer for night. Socks, light beanies. It depends I guess but our girls were 2.3 & 2.7kg they were in 00000 for around six weeks lol it depends baby to baby so try not to buy much. You will probably get gifts as well.

I have the mountain buggy duet. Love it! But I had my twins naturally so it might be hard while recovering. In saying that though you might find you dont go anywhere alone for a while? It really depends.

I worked full time right up to 34 w and had them at 38w. But I had a perfect pregnancy without morning sickness or anything. I was extremely lucky and have been classed as a freak many times lol they are making up for it now by not sleeping hehe