+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are things going Tap??? How many weeks are you now?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default wondering if its multiples again?

hi everyone first time posting i have triplet boys who are nearly 6 now conceived naturally never got my hcg levels done, had two single pregnancys after them, pregnant again hcg levels at 18 dpo was 1300 hcg at 21 dpo was 3000, wondering if this is high for how many weeks i am anyone else had there hcg levels tested early in pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sylviad. Im currently 14 weeks pregnant with twins and I was 904 at 17dpo and 2140 at 19dpo. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine were 890 at 14dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 22 weeks pregnant with twins I'll have a look at my doctors records and get back to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was in hospital for 4.5 days, bleeding didn't continue so they were happy to send me home. I'm now 27 weeks 4 days.

HCG levels vary enormously, so think scan is your best bet to know. Having said that, I just read in the SA multiple birth assoc newsletter about a woman who conceived triplets after having had a single and a set of twins, so anythings possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    Ive been following this thread for a while now. Was posting a while back but its been ages! just wanted to stick my nose back in and update everyone (not that anyone would remember me!!)

We are proud to announce that our beautiful and long awaited twins were born via emergency cesarean on Friday the 12th of April at 10:21 am and 10:23 am Our little princess weighed 1960 grams (4lb 5 oz) and our little man weighed 2470 (5lb 7oz). Born at 34 weeks and 2 days gestation, both bubs are doing remarkably well. We are truly lucky xoxo

we are home now and doing great!

how is everyone else??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats on the arrival of your twins lilbabysteps. Great job carrying them to 34 weeks!
    We are well here - the boys just got over a cold and shared it with DH and I. Starting to figure out what to do for their 2nd birthday (can't believe they're almost2!).
    How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going Tap??

My HCG levels where quite low around 250 at 6 weeks, it really depends.

Congratulation lilbabysteps!!

We are doing well. DH is back at work, our girls will be 6 weeks on tuesday already! I have days where I feel very overwhelmed and exhausted but other days are great. Im sure soon it will begin to settle down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lilbabysteps!

All going pretty normal here, 29 weeks yesterday. Feeling like my belly button couldn't possible stretch anymore!

My 28 week scan showed that Baby A placenta is touching cervix and now anterior (was 1cm away posterior at 26 week scan). So unless it moves out the way in the next 6 weeks or so, I suspect I'll be looking at a c-section (babies both still transverse too at last scan). Something I was hoping to avoid.

Have seen a chiro about 3 times in the past month, which has been very helpful as I got quite stiff and uncomfortable after my hospital stay. She is really very good.

Our renovations are probably starting on Fri (or the following week). Should mean that they are done before babies arrive hopefully (end of June will put me at about 34 weeks). I may have developed gestational diabetes (get test results for 2 hour glucose test next week).

Can we get some pics Jess?