+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It is three separate eggs, we have to o IVF because of my PCOS.

I have been sleeping every spare second since week 4, and I'm nauseous pretty much 24/7. I do hope that passes. Any other multiples have morning sickness longer than usual? I'm a bit afraid that it will never pass.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still have a little bit and I'm 18 weeks. Mine stopped at 12 weeks then came back even worse than before at 14 weeks! It's calmed down now, nowhere near as bad but I get a nauseas feeling every few days, today is one of those days

I had a can of ginger beer every day and just had small meals frequently to quell the nausea. I find if its only mild a ginger tablet works well enough (natures own travel well)

The things we go through huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TwinnieMumma : Im wondering how long I can keep up the expressing but I really have to try. Formula doesnt seem to agree with hayley at all so pretty much everything I express goes to her and lauren is having formula. Hayley lost 80g in two days despite our best efforts they are being weighed tomorrow so fx they have both gained. It certainly isnt easy but my body is getting used to napping during the day and the broken sleep.

Howdidthishappen : congratulations!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Awww Jess What's happening with Hayley on the formula?
    We ended up having to switch the boys to AR formula because they would vomit up entire feeds. You're doing a great job. How did you go getting them weighed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    Awww Jess What's happening with Hayley on the formula?
    We ended up having to switch the boys to AR formula because they would vomit up entire feeds. You're doing a great job. How did you go getting them weighed?
    Shes just vomiting after almost every feed. It was only formula but now it seems to be EBM as well. They were having NAN HA but we tried her on s26 instead and she didnt vomit for a few days but now she does after that as well. DH had reflux badly as a baby so it really wouldnt suprise me at all..

They have both gained weight thankfully. Apparently hayley gained 140g in two days :/ I think someone stuffed up taring the scales personally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Might be worth looking into an AR formula. Ask your CHN about it and see if they think it would help. Wow! 140g! It does seem like a lot but might be possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    No vomits from breastfeeding last night so maybe its just the bottle causing it? We will see. Slept with a light on in our room last night and both bubs were so much more settled! FX tonight is the same

It just seems strange that she lost 80g in two days and then gained 140g in another two .. We have our two week check tomorrow so fx they have gained more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by jess1992 View Post
    No vomits from breastfeeding last night so maybe its just the bottle causing it? We will see. Slept with a light on in our room last night and both bubs were so much more settled! FX tonight is the same

It just seems strange that she lost 80g in two days and then gained 140g in another two .. We have our two week check tomorrow so fx they have gained more

Could be the teat - maybe the flow is to much for her? It's a bit trial and error in the first few weeks. You're doing great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quite possibly that is something else we have been looking at they 'shouldnt' be considering they are newborn stage 1 teats but who knows. They slept for five hours straight last night and are still asleep now while im expressing so they have gone six hours tonight but were stirring not long ago good bubbas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good that they are sleeping for slightly longer stretches. Makes it a lot easier to feel refreshed when you get more sleep yourselves.

I am currently writing from hospital due to some small bleeding. Due to low lying placenta they are much more cautious with any bleeding. Have been here 2 nights and was looking good for going home today until some more spotting yesterday afternoon. Haven't seen a Dr yet this morning to know what is planned, but suspect I'll be here awhile longer. Babies looking fine though, fluids around them good etc. Bleeding not thought to be from the placenta or the placenta detaching from the uterus which is a good sign.