+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome news Jess about their size you must be so excited to meet your girls

I had my morph scan on Tuesday and everything was good they are laying like bunk beds across my stomach and they have a fused anterior placenta. Twin A was measuring 19 wk 2 days and Twin B is measuring 19 weeks all looks good which I am really happy with. We didn't find out the sexes so going to be a surprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2Lil13 I am very excited, only a few more days!!! Great measurements from your morph scan, hopefully they both decide to cooperate and turn for you soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How exciting Jess! Soooooo close! Sending lots of super slippery labour vibes your way! Can't wait to hear about your girls' arrival!
    to all the newcomers - congrats on your twin pregnancies! Wishing you all a long boring pregnancy and happy and healthy bubbas and mummas!

My boys just can't seem to catch a freaking break! We have been dealing with the all the cr@p that is Hand, Foot and Mouth disease The boys are only just starting to feel better and regaining a bit of independence from us again. Which means we get to get stuck into to sh1t-tonne of housework that has been neglected while both DH and I had little people attached to us for 3 days
    Hoping we get over this really quickly - quarantine sucks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks twinniemumma! FX it all happens quickly, easily and according to plan! Your poor boys, its not supposed to be a good year for cold and flu either hopefully they recover quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Argh Soooo not looking forward to winter! We've got the boys having inner health plus every day in the hopes it will help boost their immune system
    No signs that your little miss' will decide to come on their own Jess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it works for them! How about some extra vitamin c as well? Mumgo had the kids chewable gummy things super cheap the other day, im not sure if the sale is still on though.
    I dont think so. I have been loosing my mucous plug for around a week now but still no blood. Im really uncomfortable today but I doubt anything will happen in the next 24 hours Its not helping when my twin B is laying right along my right side making me very lopsided and hurting my ribs. Thankfully DH is doing things for me so I dont even need to move very helpful right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with everything Jess!! My twin and I were exactly those weights when we were born 😊

Hi everyone I'm 13+1 with twins our first with the help of ivf feeling so blessed cant wait for morph scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wishful05! Congrats! How amazing is it seeing them both on ultrasound?? It's the wait for the next scan that's so hard. How are you feeling?

Thanks Twinniemumma! Is inner health plus a pro biotic? I used something similar with my DS when he was younger and always sick and on antibiotics. Hope the sickness clears up soon so things can return to normal.

Jess good luck with everything in case I don't get a chance to get on bubhub before your bundles arrive

We've done some more packing and moving to the in laws this weekend. Well, mostly the hubby because I'm not too useful at the moment haha next weekend is full of plans (footy, more birthdays and family gatherings) so it's a total write off for packing. Which means May is going to strictly be packing and moving! I've never moved before, apart from living at home to this place and I didn't have much 5 years ago! A hit nervous with living with the in laws until our house is built. I love them and I will appreciate the help when the twins arrive but I can't help but stress...argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi wishful05! Congrats on your twin pregnancy!
    SH3LL13 - all the best with the move. We moved house when I was 30 weeks pregnant - it was hell to say the least (even when I wasn't really doing anything).
    Jess! How are those nerves today?

I cannot wait until we are done with the contagious stage! I am going stir crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for tomorrow Jess! Will be thinking of you