+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Are all wall stickers made equal?

So there are a million different types of wall stickers.

On my wall I have only every used expensive, guaranteed not to leave marks, wall stickers. The down side being they are so expensive! So I have only have small ones.

I would love one of those massive tree ones or similar ones that act like more of a wall paper effect. However the good brands of them are in the hundreds.

So... are all wall stickers made equal? We have been given some from places like cotton on kids for birthdays etc but I have been too scared to stick them on because we rent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to know as well... Since I finally asked if we could put some up (our RE are @nal)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

TinyLittleTootsies  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate All Gone Now View Post
    I would like to know as well... Since I finally asked if we could put some up (our RE are @nal)
    I never asked lol, but the property manager asked me if they were removable wall decals and I said yes, then she said "well they look like the expensive ones so that's ok" - which made me think she must have seen cheap ones causing damage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    I never asked lol, but the property manager asked me if they were removable wall decals and I said yes, then she said "well they look like the expensive ones so that's ok" - which made me think she must have seen cheap ones causing damage?
    I'd say so - We have only put them on our furniture, but I want to go all out :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to go all out too! But I can't afford to if I have to buy expensive ones lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I found a tree with owls - $50... Hoping to rob a bank between today & the sale closure