+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ange - glad you are getting looked after so well. I reckon bubs will still be in there a while. Heres hoping he gets to 36 weeks. Just take it easy hun. And keep that GD under control xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update- I had my scan and the lady doing it was amazed. She said "everything looks good..not ok, GOOD"! She was pleased with amnio level, and blood flow through
    Cord and while she didn't do all measurements (that's next weeks appt), she said he had grown a little.
    Went to my Ob after that and his first words were "wow, you have friends in high places. You just keep bouncing back and back again". He was really happy with the scan and while he still predicts I'll have bub early, he is a
    Amazed at how far we've come considering he thought this
    Pregnancy was never going to be viable.
    I quizzed him on his thoughts of magnesium sulfate (been doing lots of research) and he said he didn't know a lot about it. I told him my thoughts and wishes, he rang the head of fetal medicine in Sydney and she told him "exactly" what I had told him and he was impressed!! Lol. So if we do go before 30 weeks, all syd hospitals administer mag sulfate to help babies avoid developing cerebral palsy.
    I'm feeling much better today after yesterday's scan and more positive. Thank God for his wonderful blessings!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

Liddybugs  (13-06-2012),LillyPonds  (13-06-2012),littleriv  (13-06-2012),smootch  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow.
    Just read through all of this.
    What a stressful time you have had!
    And what an amazing testimony of faith.
    Will keep you in my prayers from here on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Rachell!

Yes it is an amazing testimony. It's also special as my Ob goes to the same church as i do, so we could tell the story from two different perspectives. It's amazing how God works, and to continue to bless us with miracle after miracle, sure is amazing in itself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The strangest thing happened to me this morning! I was driving to work and you popped into my head and I was thinking, "Oh I wonder how agenrod is? I hope all is ok" and lo and behold I get into work, open bubhub and there is an update from you! How amazing!

So glad to hear that everything looks in order and honestly, your faith and belief is a force to be reckoned with. I admire you so much for what you and your baby have been through and I wish him the safest of enterings into this world.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I just read your thread!! How great is our God!!! I will be praying for you and your little man too xo
    What an amazing little man you have!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbabailey For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun I have just read your story with tears and I wanted to send you so many hugs, as I pray thousands of times a day to God and Mother Mary that my little one stays a sticky one (7w+4) I will pray that your little boy continues to come along in leaps and bounds

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cluky79 For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firsttimemum-- Naaaw you've made me cry.. Lol. Your so sweet to be thinking of me and yes it's funny that U were only thinking of me this morning and then bam.. Here I am writing a post for you to read... God also has a sense of humor....obviously

Thank you to the other beautiful messages and prayers being said for us. I really can't put into words how honestly greatful we are to be in all your prayers.

Maybe one day, I'll make it my mission to meet all you lovely people. Maybe I should write a book then give you all a free signed copy :P

Thank you though,everyone. I will continue to update week by week (or day by day when we end up in hospital) so you can all celebrate with me when bubs arrives.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firsttimemum-- Naaaw you've made me cry.. Lol. Your so sweet to be thinking of me and yes it's funny that U were only thinking of me this morning and then bam.. Here I am writing a post for you to read... God also has a sense of humor....obviously

Thank you to the other beautiful messages and prayers being said for us. I really can't put into words how honestly greatful we are to be in all your prayers.

Maybe one day, I'll make it my mission to meet all you lovely people. Maybe I should write a book then give you all a free signed copy :P

Thank you though,everyone. I will continue to update week by week (or day by day when we end up in hospital) so you can all celebrate with me when bubs arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved reading your journey and will pray that you and your baby have a healthy birth x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ontherun For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (13-06-2012)