+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    Lol. I will happily eat stirfry every night. I cook the stirfry different ways and at times use different ingredients, but I'd be happy with stirfrys! I'll even eat stirfrys in different rooms of the house! Or in the city. Or....

You'll have to excuse the iPhone auto correct. It sax!
    I'll eat it in a box, I'll eat it with a fox....I'll eat it in a house, I'll eat it with a mouse!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (24-01-2012),FloatingFairy  (24-01-2012),Gothel  (24-01-2012),MuminMind  (24-01-2012)

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    I'll eat it in a box, I'll eat it with a fox....I'll eat it in a house, I'll eat it with a mouse!
    With a fox and a mouse?!?! Someone just had to take it too far...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For me, i have done my stint of s3x for s3x sake, and i never found it to be all that fulfilling, sure it was fun, exciting, enjoyable etc but there was always... well an imbalance of expectations i suppose you could say.
    Yeh there was always something 'missing'....like I was fulfilled physically and that was it! Like....you climax...and then what? So empty! No commitment, no love...very little respect for you as a person (or maybe none at all), they don't care about you and what you do, who you are, what you stand for, you're just bonking each other's brains out then it's over!

Kinda like a rollercoaster ride, you get on, have the ride of your life...then it's finished! That's it! Okily dokily then...that was fun see you next time?....maybe? What's your name again?

Nah I don't think I could go back there hey....even if something happened and dh became impotent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (24-01-2012),MuminMind  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    With a fox and a mouse?!?! Someone just had to take it too far...

S'how I roll!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (24-01-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    Nah I don't think I could go back there hey....even if something happened and dh became impotent.
    No I will never go back there either, done my stint with that and gone past it. But then I don't have a terribly high s3x drive so if something happened DH s3x would be the least of my priorities,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (24-01-2012),MuminMind  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    I'd consider it anyway.

I've actually told DH if he liked the look of someone and we spoke about it beforehand then I'd have no problem with him just having sex with her.

To me, sex and love is not related.
    I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (24-01-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Regarding open marriages, there is a popular sex columnist from New York who offers some very interesting advice on this topic. His name is Dan Savage (the column is called 'Savage Love'), and he coined the term 'Monogamish', which basically means being in a relationship, but allowing occasional infidelities due to our human nature (and being honest about it, not sneaky). Just thought I would share for anyone interested. Here is a sample from his column, from couples sharing their monogamish stories.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/42014/savage-love-monogamish-couples-share-their-stories/

His column is a bit 'crude, rude & lewd', but interesting nevertheless. I actually agree with a lot of his comments.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (24-01-2012),Gandalf  (24-01-2012),MuminMind  (24-01-2012),scarymarygoldfish  (25-01-2012)

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have just now been able to read through the whole thread, and I just want to thank you all for your great contributions, and for keeping it respectful.

When I started this thread, I was mostly thinking about relationships where the love and emotional connection is there, but somehow one of the partners did not have sexdrive at all. I agree that there often would be underlying issues as to why this was the case, but I was thinking about hypothetical *extreme* cases where an active sexlife with your partner was not possible. Most likely ever again.

But I completely understand those of you who have expressed that you are in relatively happy relationships and would be reluctant to consider it.

AFM: I agree that having sex with someone you love is likely to add something to the deed, but don't think that sex does have to feel empty and meaningless just because it isn't shared with someone you love. It can be, just as sex with your beloved partner can be empty and meaningless. Particulary if it is considered a chore and somewhat "forced".

I have so much more to say on the topic but my DP is begging for the computer. Better close down this window before he sees it. I'll be back later.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

scarymarygoldfish  (25-01-2012)

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    xp and i were down to about 3 times a year. cheating would have broken it completely and i don't like the idea of an open relationship. it is one of the reasons i broke up with her, but by no means the most serious.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Leeee For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hey,
    I don't know If I'm on the right track but I have been in an open relationship, at the start it feels weird and then it's kind of awesome and cheeky ...but this was a bad thing for me because it strengthened mine and my partners sexual relationship.... And when we had an argument those other people from our open relationship were always bought up in the fight and it was hell!

So I need some advice and this thread is the online that I can find suitable enough to ask.
    I am 12 weeks pregnant and my partner and I broke up about a month ago (bit longer) and to be blunt I'm horny ha ha ha is it ok for me to have sex with another man (iv known this person for years and it'll be completely just sex ....safe sex ofcorse) even though my ex is going to be a part of baby's life and my appointments.. I don't want him to know .... Is this horrible of me ..... Oh and I wouldn't consider myself a '****' everyone has needs that need to be met hahahaha...

PLEASE HELP!