+ Reply to Thread

Default St Hilda's Anglican School for Girls Junior Kindy

Does anyone have any experiences with the Junior Kindy at St Hilda's Anglican School for Girls in Mosman Park?

Our daughter is enrolled for Junior Kindy there next year in 2013 as she turns three this year at the end of July.

I am wondering if I should try to get her in once she turns three but wanted to see what other parents think of the Junior Kindy program there for little ones that have only just turned three.

If you are a parent of a child that attends this school did you find your child was ready for the full days away from you?

Also are there any other parents here who have children enrolled for the Junior Kindy next year?

Thank you.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last year my daughter attended Junior Kindy at a different Perth private school. It was three full days a week. I thought it would be too much, but it really was fantastic. Beofre that she went to childcare, and Junior Kindy was just so much better in every aspect. All the kids are young, and get tired at the start and the staff will know how to deal with it.

At the orientation day for 4yr old Kindy it was so obvious which kids had been to junior kindy, they were so much happier and settled in the Kindy routine.

Hope she enjoys the year.