+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Heaps of kids only know Sam. I like Greg and Sam, but think Sam got ripped off. 200k a year the 5 years he was a wiggle and 60k now. Stingy.

Anthony was terrible at interview. They're nothing but a business and this fiasco is evidence of that.
    I agree. I'm pretty sure they make about 50 million a year, including merchandise sales, so 60k a year is really pathetic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i think that they should have kept Sam and replaced the rest of them..for younger models! lol.

Kinda like Hi-5..

I think Anthony was rude and dismissive and Sam was professional.

Teaaaaaam Sam!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (24-01-2012),Luna Lovegood  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that everyone would be more accepting of the change if they'd done it better.
    Rather than doing the single day, Greg is back, Sam is gone, if the Wiggles had been smart they would of had at least a week of Greg is coming out of retirement, Sam is looking at moving on to bigger and better things, gradual transition.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsdj1234 For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mainly remember the wiggles from when my cousins were little, and any pictures with Sam didn't look right. I'm so excited that with bub due any day my kids will get the real wiggles.

My DH got the 'rewiggled' album for Christmas and this is already being played in the car.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

insanity  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I do think Sam got ripped off and I do feel bad for him I just think there is only one yellow wiggle and that's greg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I much prefer Greg.

The original Wiggles made me think of good fathers who be dorks for hte sake of their children. Sam reminds me of the younger Uncle who tries too hard to impress the kids and ends up looking like a knob. I don't like him much. lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Chocolate All Gone Now  (24-01-2012),insanity  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent read this thread but Greg is one of the original founders of The Wiggles, I seriously can't believe people are even bringing up that 'poor' Sam has now been dumped.

Greg had to quit for health reasons, now he's better, why should he not be able to put his yellow skivvy (spl) back on now that his health isn't an issue? If he was a female and went on maternity leave and then felt ready to return I'm sure everyone would support him.

But I am also from the old school Wiggles lover, DD is almost 9 so I don't even know what Sam is like, I just think The Wiggles ARE Greg, Murray, Jeff and Anthony, plain and simple!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post

I think Anthony was rude and dismissive and Sam was professional.

Teaaaaaam Sam!
    This! I don't have too much of a preference, although DD is only 2, all the Wiggles DVDs he have are old ones so they have Greg on them, and I can see why the Wiggles themselves want Greg back as they have so much history together, but the interviews and statements they have made have been quite rude and dismissive of Sam. I'm sure they could have dealt with it with more grace and class than they have done.