+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I also agree re the chicken or the egg. I haven't done much reading on libido, but the posts I've read on this forum lead me to believe that a lot of mothers are actually too tired to DTD because their partner/husband won't do his share around the house and with the children. If I was run off my feet and had a DP who thought he could go to work and come home and sit on his bum while I do everything s3x would be the absolute last thing on my mind.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (24-01-2012),MissMuppet  (24-01-2012),Mod-Myztik  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes agree all these differing scenarios are all very true..

Guess at the end of the day we are all commenting on situations we don't have enough insight into.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    Agree with this. If you don't have the existing closeness to pull you through dry spells then lack of closeness and sex can push you both further away. Especially a man who feels he may just be there to pay the bills..
    Then the problem is lack of closeness or intimacy rather than lack of sex then isn't it. If you don't have enough of it to get you through a dry spell, then you won't have enough of it to get you through anything else that life throws at a couple - lack of sex would be the least of your problems.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

Benji  (24-01-2012),delirium  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    Then the problem is lack of closeness or intimacy rather than lack of sex then isn't it. If you don't have enough of it to get you through a dry spell, then you won't have enough of it to get you through anything else that life throws at a couple - lack of sex would be the least of your problems.
    This

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep u believe the lack of sex us a reflection of lack of closeness.. Which one comes first I wouldn't know..

But.. Then there are those that have said they happily don't have sex at all.. Every scenario is different!

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *I believe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    Yep u believe the lack of sex us a reflection of lack of closeness.. Which one comes first I wouldn't know..

But.. Then there are those that have said they happily don't have sex at all.. Every scenario is different!

:-)
    Was this addressed to me? Because I don't....far from it and I bellieve my post clearly says otherwise.

If it was not addressed to me then I apologise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes sorry hon, was my iPhone doing it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope I am not repeating, but I believe most search suggests that the average woman has a lower sex drive than the average man. But obviously this isn't true for everyone, nor does it explain the varying reasons for this. However there is certainly a large biological aspect to it, so even taking away kids, tiredness, ill health, depression etc etc etc, the average levels Of desire still ring true. On average. Have I said average enough lol?
    I think tis a miracle any of us ever feel satisfied really, given that generally women need emotional intimacy to have sex and men need sex to feel emotionally intimate. If you can get around these opposing needs well done!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I watched an awesome show on foxtel about why we have s3x (and orga$m$) was very interesting they explored long term relationships and how s3x and orga$m$ changed over time.

Took the Red pill.