+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What options do I have while pregnant to study?

I have been trying to find an online course or something similar to get into Vet nursing/animal services etc but have had no luck.
    I have just been denied full time study for 1 semeter 2012 for Vet nursing as it is very competitive, but what are my other options?
    I am located in WA.
    I would really like to use this time to get into something while i am a SAHM

any help would be appreciated as I am getting frustrated not finding anything!!

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi im not sure about WA. But here in qld you need to be employed in a sugery to do the diploma... maybe you cold look at cengage - they have a few animal related courses you can do from home.. The tafe courses in animal studies i know of are all very hands on

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live on the goldcoast and been in your position. A few years ago I was offered a position in vet nursing, decided to prolong it, then when I decided to get back into study it's so hard to get in I've been declined so many times. I've spent over a thousand dollars to do an online course in veterinary nursing and got a certificate 2... But couldn't continue studying till I found a 'paying' job and I've had to pretty much give up hope. Every single vet I've called '3 different times a year for two years' they only take school traineeships or juniors. Being 21 I don't feel that I'm old but as I'm not 18 I will be more costly.

Expecting our first on the 14th of August..

Sent from IPhone using Bubhub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes well that was my mistake too, i got accepted 3 times but couldnt stop working due to not living at home and now its so hard to get into!! im so stuck now