Closed Thread
Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bugger Bell&Bug. I hate my oven too. It cooks 30 degrees hotter than the temp you set it at, but even that isn't consistent.

We rent so gave up after I burnt everything for a week after we moved in and got a convection microwave. Best thing we've ever bought!

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I haven't tried that before. Did you get the recipe off the website or make it up?
    Forrero Rocher Icecream Recipe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    Thanks! Though it could be dangerous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I love the Gluten Free and Vegetarian cookbooks despite being a meat eater and only lowering the amount of gluten we eat not eliminating it. The purple anti-aging smoothie is awesome!

I can't wait to get my Thermie back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The ones on ebay for $599... Any good? Anyone bought one? They don't seen to be the newest version though, but would that really matter?
    Like this one
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=330628104969&index=6&nav=SEARCH&ni d=20143588240

You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ebay ones do not carry a warranty. Also, if it is the TM21, it doesn't have the reverse function amongst other things. Yes, it's cheaper, but if something goes wrong with it in a months time, you could have forked out nearly $600 for nothing.

Save up and buy one off a distributer which is the only way in Australia to get one with a warranty. You then get after sale support and training in how to use it.

The link you posted IS to an old model and being one for overseas, you have no idea what voltage it is set up for. It is also used.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 06-02-2012 at 09:23.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Opinionated For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ebay ones do not carry a warranty. Also, if it is the TM21, it doesn't have the reverse function amongst other things. Yes, it's cheaper, but if something goes wrong with it in a months time, you could have forked out nearly $600 for nothing.

Save up and buy one off a distributer which is the only way in Australia to get one with a warranty. You then get after sale support and training in how to use it.

The link you posted IS to an old model and being one for overseas, you have no idea what voltage it is set up for. It is also used.
    Thanks I would be pushing to justify 600 for a kitchen appliance, let alone 2000! Unless someone gets particularly generous as our wedding gift, it looks like it'll be staying on my wish list

You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You could always get a number of guests to contribute to the purchase of one. I know I would be happy to put a few hundred dollars towards a Thermomix for a wedding present for a wedding I was attending.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opinionated For This Useful Post:

Californication  (06-02-2012),Guest1234  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could always get a number of guests to contribute to the purchase of one. I know I would be happy to put a few hundred dollars towards a Thermomix for a wedding present for a wedding I was attending.
    I was going to suggest the same thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just going back a bit, elleandsam, how did you know your scales were busted? Did things just start tasting yuck? I've often wondered how you would know they were out of whack without double weighing everything!