Closed Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    I am having massive trouble with the everyday cookbook! Everything I make out of it is crap! The food off the thermomix forum is so much better!

Seriously I'm paying $2000 for a kitchen machine and they couldn't make sure all the recipes work.....I made the bread rolls which turned out like scones and pasta sauce that had way to much liquid and the butter chicken is awful!

Anyone else had this problem??
    Is it the new EDC or the old one? Is it spiral bound? They just revised and released a new version about 2 months ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's the new one!! I have been on a few forums and people reckon the same thing....I guess it's trial and error with what recipes are good. Loved the risotto and the arrabiata sauce though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am having massive trouble with the everyday cookbook! Everything I make out of it is crap! The food off the thermomix forum is so much better!

Seriously I'm paying $2000 for a kitchen machine and they couldn't make sure all the recipes work.....I made the bread rolls which turned out like scones and pasta sauce that had way to much liquid and the butter chicken is awful!

Anyone else had this problem??
    I wonder which book you have I recently ordered a new one as my old one fell apart and its different to the original I had 4 years ago. The old book was better but stupid me threw it out thinking theyd be the same. I wonder if this is the problem. Personally I haven't had a problem but I haven't cooked those 2 you mentioned.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will be getting the same one that I have.....maybe it's just some I the recipes??

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have put out a page of amendments to some of the recipes in the new edc. Contact your consultant and ask for it. I'm pretty sure the bread rolls were one of those recipes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never use mine. I always use recipe community . Get your consultant out to help too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

mummtime101  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will be getting the same one that I have.....maybe it's just some I the recipes??
    Yea I have it its definitely different to the old one but the recipes are the same. They've amended recipes its weird. I use the forum and have loads of other books to. Slightly addicted to cookbooks Angus has quite a few up at karrinyup your there a bit aren't you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Yea I have it its definitely different to the old one but the recipes are the same. They've amended recipes its weird. I use the forum and have loads of other books to. Slightly addicted to cookbooks Angus has quite a few up at karrinyup your there a bit aren't you.

Yes a bit to much haha. Are they thermomix books?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes a bit to much haha. Are they thermomix books?
    Yea all thermomix books. Plus head office has some good ones to up at balcatta. Anyway I think the forum is a great place to start. What have you made so far? That's worked hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Risotto, forum bread rolls, ketchup, nuggets, lemon cake, butter, a few pastas off the forum, custard and slushy juice