Hi Girls, for those of you who are dairy free, you can make your own coconut yoghurt. I've just joined the FB pages Thermostruck and Thermofun they are both awesome sites and are now my go-to pages if I'm stuck with something or looking for some inspiration!! I've had my Tmx for 18months now, but am only really just really getting into using it more. Last night I made Pumpkin, Zuchinni, Sweet Potato Soup with fresh home made Bread rolls - yum!!
Couldn't see the harm in just posting the recipe on here
1 clove garlic
80g brown onion (about 1 onion), halved
30g olive oil
1tbsp TM stock
220g leeks (about 2 leeks), white part only, roughly chopped
370g nadine potatoes, roughly chopped
8 chicken tenderloins (about 400g) or 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 500g)
180g zucchini (about 1), sliced with peeler into tagliatelle
340g carrot (about 2), sliced with peeler into tagliatelle
Salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 tbsp crème fraiche/sour cream
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Add oil and sauté 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
2. Add water and stock to mixing bowl. Place leeks and potatoes into TM basket and insert into position.
3. Place the chicken or salmon onto varoma tray and season. Place varoma into position and steam 17-20min/varoma/speed 3 for chicken or 11-14 min/varoma/speed 3 for salmon.
4. Add zucchini and carrot tagliatelle to varoma dish reposition tray with chicken or salmon, and steam for a further
5 min/varoma/speed 1, until chicken or salmon is cooked through.
5. Place zucchini and carrot tagliatelle and the chicken or salmon into a thermoserver to keep warm.
6. Transfer the leeks and potatoes into mixing bowl with the water and stock, season with salt and pepper and puree 1min/speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
7. Transfer almost all of the soup into a large bowl, leaving enough soup to just cover the bend in the blades. To make the sauce, add the crème fraiche/sour cream and mustard to the mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 3.
You can use other vegetables in place of the leeks in the soup, but do not adjust th.e quantity of potato as this will change the texture of the soup.
For a different flavour in the sauce, use wholegrain mustard instead of Dijon
I am having massive trouble with the everyday cookbook! Everything I make out of it is crap! The food off the thermomix forum is so much better!
Seriously I'm paying $2000 for a kitchen machine and they couldn't make sure all the recipes work.....I made the bread rolls which turned out like scones and pasta sauce that had way to much liquid and the butter chicken is awful!
Anyone else had this problem??
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!