Excuse me ladies, where has all the thermy appreciation gone? I can't afford one but I miss daydreaming about all of your posts!!
what is a thermomix?
140g greek yoghurt
3cm piece ginger, peeled
2 cloves garlic
2 tbs garam masala
1 lemon, juiced
25g olive oil
¼ cup coriander
800g chicken thigh fillets, cut into chunks
2 tbs ghee
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 ½ tbs tomato paste
2 long red chillies, de-seeded
300g pure cream
1 bunch mint
300g basmati rice
Step 1: Marinade (4 Hours Prior To Meal)
· Place ginger and garlic in TMX, chop on Speed 7 for 10 seconds
· Add yoghurt, 1 tbs garam masala, lemon juice, oil and half the coriander. Blend on Speed 4 for 5 seconds to combine.
· Tip marinade into container, add chicken and cover. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Step 2: Chicken & Sauce
· Preheat a pan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and brown in batches, turning each bath for 6 minutes or until cooked through.
· Whilst browning the chicken, prepare the sauce as follows:-
o Place onions and chillies in TMX, chop on Speed 7 for 10 seconds.
o Add ghee, tomato paste, 1 tbs garam masala and turmeric. Saute at 100° on Speed 1 for 5 minutes.
o Add passata and cook at 100° on Speed 1 for 5 minutes with MC Lid ajar.
o Add cream, mint and remainder of coriander and blend on Speed 3 for 10 seconds.
· Reduce heat in pan to medium low. Return all chicken to pan and tip sauce from the TMX into the pan with the chicken. Stir to combine.
· Simmer for 15 minutes whilst rice is cooking.
I've been searching for the George Calombaris brownie recipe but can't seem to find it - can someone possibly post a link to help?
Don't worry found it
Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
I've made quirky cooking's green smoothie. It's pretty good, but would like a kale/spinach one without the banana. Anyone have a fave to share?
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!