Closed Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Thermomix Lovers Unite

Ok ignore my post from yesterday I love the TM now

Here is some of the things I made today.

Garlic and herb dip (so simple but yummy) And chicken nuggets!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FertileMertile View Post
    Ok ignore my post from yesterday I love the TM now

Here is some of the things I made today.

Garlic and herb dip (so simple but yummy) And chicken nuggets!
    Looks great! We made that herb dip at my demo and it was devine!! I think I night have to make some tonight now that you've reminded me! So pleased that you're feeling the love with your Thermy now. Those chicken nuggets look great, where did you get the recipe for those?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    Looks great! We made that herb dip at my demo and it was devine!! I think I night have to make some tonight now that you've reminded me! So pleased that you're feeling the love with your Thermy now. Those chicken nuggets look great, where did you get the recipe for those?
    We made that dip at my demo too! DH absolutely LOVES it! He was so jealous when I made it yesterday because he was at work

The recipe for the chicken nuggets I found here

I also added a small handful of baby spinach and they turned out great. My kids are very fussy eaters so this will be a popular thing in our house from now on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FertileMertile View Post
    We made that dip at my demo too! DH absolutely LOVES it! He was so jealous when I made it yesterday because he was at work

The recipe for the chicken nuggets I found here

I also added a small handful of baby spinach and they turned out great. My kids are very fussy eaters so this will be a popular thing in our house from now on.
    Thanks for that, I will make some for DS. He loves chicken nuggets but I wont buy the pre packaged ones for him. He will be chuffed!

Actually, I think I remember trying to re create the dip a week after I got my thermy. In the recipe it said to put spring onion in whereas my consultant didn't add that. Anyway, it was reeeally strong and tasted of raw onion and I couldn't eat it. Do you add spring onion to yours? Perhaps I just had a particularly potent spring onion that day!

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Mmm mmm! Beetroot salad and steamed chicken skewers for dinner. Thanks thermy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beef Stroganoff and Mash Potato for dinner.
    so yummy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    Thanks for that, I will make some for DS. He loves chicken nuggets but I wont buy the pre packaged ones for him. He will be chuffed!

Actually, I think I remember trying to re create the dip a week after I got my thermy. In the recipe it said to put spring onion in whereas my consultant didn't add that. Anyway, it was reeeally strong and tasted of raw onion and I couldn't eat it. Do you add spring onion to yours? Perhaps I just had a particularly potent spring onion that day!
    I think I did add the spring onion. I followed te recipe exactly but I LOVE onion so I am probably not much help perhaps add half a spring onion? Or a 1/4 if it is a large size and just see how you go? I guess it's all trial and error.

I made the kids nuggets again tonight but put quite a bit of spinach in it this time and they still turned out great! Just green in colour :-P

So attempted my own ketchup today and strawberry jam and also made a nandos style sauce! The thermy has been busy today

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thermy worked hard today! Pikelets, Mongolian beef, bread, steamed veg and CADA. Yumm!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone interested in resurrecting this thread with me? I made these the other night

http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=5696.0

I had to get some practise in for Christmas presents. Lordy they are good!!

Has anyone made a pull apart bread with sucess?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aquillah View Post
    Is anyone interested in resurrecting this thread with me? I made these the other night

http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=5696.0

I had to get some practise in for Christmas presents. Lordy they are good!!

Has anyone made a pull apart bread with sucess?
    How did they turn out? I saw a recipe for chocolate balls somewhere that I should try out now in the hope they are good for Xmas nibbles