Closed Thread
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Thermomix Lovers Unite

Duck, did you use the sticky date recipe from the edc? I've been meaning to try that for a while, it's had some great reviews.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yum I love sticky date pudding. That'll be one of the first things I make once I have mastered how to operate it. I just got off the phone to my consultant, am getting mine Tuesday. Ive also got the option to get a second bowl set for a significantly cheaper price, for those experienced thermie users what are your thoughts? Is it worth it? I just don't want to regret it. I'm also getting the Indian cookbook, the meat one and my way of cooking (which is this months promo). I'm sure that'll get me started
    Last edited by Gruffalo; 30-08-2012 at 23:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Personally I'd love a second bowl and blade etc, one for savory and one for sweet and doughs etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Def get second bowl set . I'm ordering mine next week. Nothing worse when your doing multiple dishes having to stop and clean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I've got a second bowl too. I got mine a couple of weeks after I recieved my machine which is when they ran the half price bowl promo last time. It was a pain having the Varoma demo so close to the original but I was relieved to have all the 'parties' out of the way.I wouldn't be without my second bowl, I definitely think it's worth buying. Anyway, if you bought it during the half price promo and then didn't use it you could easily sell it on eBay for more than you paid.

Gruffalo, I have the MOTM and Indian cookbooks, they've both got some great recipes. I also have the Devil of a Cookbook which has some nice dishes in it. Other than that I get my recipes from blogs, forums and facebook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    Duck, did you use the sticky date recipe from the edc? I've been meaning to try that for a while, it's had some great reviews.
    Yep and it was sooo easy. And delicious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I'm making pizza for dinner tonight hoping I got the right flour but I guess we will see tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayPrincess View Post
    I'm making pizza for dinner tonight hoping I got the right flour but I guess we will see tonight.
    I use bakers flour for the pizza dough recipe in the EDC, its a great base. I'm going to try the Jamie Oliver pizza dough recipe next time using Tipo 00 flour. I love pizza!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I think DF got the wrong kind, seems he got bread flour or bread mix, can't really work out which one but the ingredients seem basic so I'm thinking bread flour, which seems to be about right? Either way I'm sure it's not going to go horribly wrong.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayPrincess View Post
    Yeah I think DF got the wrong kind, seems he got bread flour or bread mix, can't really work out which one but the ingredients seem basic so I'm thinking bread flour, which seems to be about right? Either way I'm sure it's not going to go horribly wrong.
    Send me a pic of what u got? Sounds like it will be fine, I use bread mix.