Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    Did u get mat for free?
    I did but that was a thank you from my rep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do you get a free thermoever plus the host bonus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Happygirl, you get the thermoserver (I have 2, they're great!) and the host gift for that particular month

Thanks
    Reviews
    So should I have got 3 then? Two for the host gift and one for having a demo and buying ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No, you get one round 2.2lt thermoserver as a host gift and if you bought your TMX during July you got the bonus 2.5lt oval shaped one. Is that what you got?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's what I got . Made carbonara last night. Spag got stuck all around the blade and didn't cook properly and then it didn't cook egg mix properly my meat loaf was really dry too. I'm loving the idea of the thermomix and what it can do I just want to be at the confident know how to use it and things work stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    You have to host a demo to get a free thermoserver with your TMX purchase. Elleandsam, this month existing owners can get a bowl, blades, rice basket and butterfly for $195 if you hold host a demo. I got it a few months ago when they offered it. It's a bit of a pain to hold a demo if you weren't planning to though! I was just thinking about the cost of a rive basket and butterfly vs the whole set for $195. It's even cheaper if someone buys a TMX at your demo. ($125? )
    I have no time to host a demo this month.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah that's what I got . Made carbonara last night. Spag got stuck all around the blade and didn't cook properly and then it didn't cook egg mix properly my meat loaf was really dry too. I'm loving the idea of the thermomix and what it can do I just want to be at the confident know how to use it and things work stage
    Oh main meals are tricky! I've stuffed up a few...
    My mince gets too fine and DH was horrified last night with my taco mince! (first world problem.?!?)
    I'm going to try and use the varoma more with main meals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The meat loaf cooks in varoma . I think cause the meat was more lean then we are used too and all the juices ran out its drier then were used too . I'll keep going tho ! I'm attempting eggs Benedict when dp gets up ( it's his Sunday to sleep in )

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a really easy carbonara one I do with short pasta. It's on the forum, I can't link on my phone sorry