Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    I really want a TMX too! DH says about all the recipes.. "but you don't need one to make that" .. I know I don't but I still want one! I have a blender,steamer, stick blender, kitchen aid and mums bread maker (on loan) but I just think I can do more and ice team and mince meat! He thinks I should just buy the kitchen aid mincer and icecream attachments what does everyone else think?
    Keep the kitchen aid..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If anyone is wondering the boutique salt is amazing as expected. I'll never be using those herb blends from the supermarket again - aside from the fact they are usually mostly some form of flour/extender this just tastes so much nicer!! I double the rock salt content so that it was more salty and went further

Ive since borrowed my mums dehydrator so I can start making larger batches of different mixes for myself and my family

How could you tell thermo that something was wrong with your temps? I thought maybe mine was playing up too but I boiled some water via the instructions and had boiling water in the time frame sdo I assume it's fine...

The story is I filled my jug with water to wash it and ttook the bottom off and put it back on the unit and flooded it with water Boy dried I panic and feel like the biggest moron out!!! Turned it up on its side and let it dry out and it seems fine but I made the creamy salami dish the other night and the tomatoes didn't seem as cooked as the other times I made it. But I had a varoma demo and that we t fine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Booking my demo! So excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Got mine today!!! Made Anzac biscuits, cauliflower soup which needs major adjustments and heated a bolognaise sauce while I cooked the pasta and drank wine!
    Love!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

FiveInTheBed  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have found so far I'm not using it as much as I anticipated, so have just ordered the 'meat' cookbook. Any others worth spending so much on? The books aren't cheap!

I made the bolognaise and it was so boring compared to my traditional stove top one. Next time will use my own ingredients to see if it works better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're in LOVE with the Indian book. We eat Bombay potatoes once sometimes twice a week!!!! Haha

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the Meat on the Menu book and the Indian book. They're both pretty awesome. I'm waiting for Tenina's second shipment of For Food's Sake to come in as that looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!
    Last edited by Urban Tumbleweed; 12-07-2012 at 08:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ordered my thermomix on monday! Im so excited!

Im doing my groceries today so is there anything I should stock up on in particular?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by myhusbandswife View Post
    I ordered my thermomix on monday! Im so excited!

Im doing my groceries today so is there anything I should stock up on in particular?
    Bunch of parsley for the stock.

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you get any Thermomix recipe books in soft copy/e-book style? I prefer to save all my recipes to Paprika app on the Ipad and read them directly off there.