Closed Thread
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Check out 2brothersfoods. com.au, it's wa based though so postage might be steep, others might know more local places

**Mum, Dad, Big boy (Dec 08) and Baby girl (Feb 11)**

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ohhh I made mash in thermy for the first time yesterday... Yummo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    Ohhh I made mash in thermy for the first time yesterday... Yummo!!!
    Same!!! I had the wrong type of spuds hanging around though (Golden Delight) - will try something different next time -- the mash went on top of the Shepherds Pie! (after mincing my own beef & pork)
    Today I also did up the Beetroot salad, Banana, Date & Walnut Bread, Orange & Mango juice, Choc Hazelnut spread (I need to tweak this a little I think!) ..and I'm just waiting for my dough to prove so I can spread it on some scrolls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am loving my thermy so far!

I've made pizza dough, juice, risotto, smoothies, apricot and nut balls, satay chicken and noodles, sweet and sour meatballs, macaroni beef, hot chocolate and porridge. Going to make stock concentrate tomorrow.

Oh I've boiled eggs in it too! I always stuff up boiled eggs either too runny or too hard and they were perfect. Gave them a quick peel and whizzed them up in the thermy for a few sec with some salt and milk and they were great with some lettuce on sandwiches.

Attempting steamed pork dumplings tomorrow night for dinner.
    Last edited by felicia81; 30-05-2012 at 19:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did gluten free bread, raspberry jam and now cooking minestrone for dinner. Might do some custard or hot chocolate later

Mayonnaise = fail

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Which mayo recipe did you use?
    I use Elisabeth's on the forum (no butterfly) and works perfectly everytime. I haven't bought mayo in over a year and kids have it on their lunch wraps every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did gluten free bread, raspberry jam and now cooking minestrone for dinner. Might do some custard or hot chocolate later

Mayonnaise = fail

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 'chocolate alternative' in the vegetarian books is so amazing! I don't think I'll ever eat unhealthy chocolate again. It's on the forum as well if you don't have the book

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone a consultant in Perth? I read somewhere you can make cappuccino's in it, is this correct?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffalo View Post
    Anyone a consultant in Perth? I read somewhere you can make cappuccino's in it, is this correct?
    You *can* recipe here http://www.stephberg.com/?p=516 but I just use it to froth the milk and I use a shot from my nespresso machine.