Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Felicia! So exciting! Let us know when you get it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ordered mine today!!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Urban Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

FiveInTheBed  (19-05-2012),Guest1234  (19-05-2012),headoverfeet  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The varoma demo is so much fun! And the food is super yummy. I know what I'll be making at my next dinner party.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    Ordered mine today!!
    Woohoo exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking of having the varoma demo a month or two after I get my TMX. What was your favourite thing made in the varoma elleandsam?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was thinking of having the varoma demo a month or two after I get my TMX. What was your favourite thing made in the varoma elleandsam?
    She made a dip, which then turned into a dressing for the salad she made while steamed in the varoma while making soup in the bowl and puddings in the top. So you could make the dip to have out while you guests arrive, then the warm salad with the dressing while you put your soup in the thermoserve, then the puddings with a dessert syrup which took literally 30 seconds to make.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds amazing, I was really surprised that they don't do anything in the varoma during the initial TMX demo. Do you know what the host rewards are in the varoma demo? I was hoping that I would be able to buy another thermoserver during the varoma demo as they look really handy and I know that I am going to want more than the one that I am getting! I'm sure dumplings would be lovely in the varoma too, yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds amazing, I was really surprised that they don't do anything in the varoma during the initial TMX demo. Do you know what the host rewards are in the varoma demo? I was hoping that I would be able to buy another thermoserver during the varoma demo as they look really handy and I know that I am going to want more than the one that I am getting! I'm sure dumplings would be lovely in the varoma too, yum!
    You get the book Full Steam Ahead at half price or free if someone buys a Thermomix within a certain period of time after your party, and you get another new book half price or free this month only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elleandsam View Post
    You get the book Full Steam Ahead at half price or free if someone buys a Thermomix within a certain period of time after your party, and you get another new book half price or free this month only.
    Thanks for the info!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elleandsam View Post
    She made a dip, which then turned into a dressing for the salad she made while steamed in the varoma while making soup in the bowl and puddings in the top. So you could make the dip to have out while you guests arrive, then the warm salad with the dressing while you put your soup in the thermoserve, then the puddings with a dessert syrup which took literally 30 seconds to make.
    And the garlic pizza?