Closed Thread
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Only a few more sleeps until my demo! Do you all just have one jug for your TMX? I was thinking that two would be handy but then I saw how much they were I had heard that occasionally they are available for half price, I wonder if that's only if you have another demo though, anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still looking at options for purchase and since I don't work full time I think I'll do the easy three instead of applying for interest free finance. Can anyone give me more info about this? Do you order at your demo and pay first amount then? Thanks ladies!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Those with the smell thing, how are you storing your lid? It's recommended to not leave your jug stored done up but to flip the lid over so the seal is facing up and to rest it on top of the jug.

Sorry I can't remember who asked, I've got 2 jugs but I got mine half price through one of the promotions. Very handy when your doing lots of thermying at once!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk View Post
    I'm still looking at options for purchase and since I don't work full time I think I'll do the easy three instead of applying for interest free finance. Can anyone give me more info about this? Do you order at your demo and pay first amount then? Thanks ladies!
    The first payment doesn't come out until after the party, I can't remember if it's before or after delivery sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First payment is before delivery. Thanks Bell&Bug, how about a nice icing? Is the chocolate cake really moist? Has anyone done a mudcake and know a recipie? Im looking for something really rich and moist

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmmm white mudcake would be yumo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How much are the second jugs?

**Mum, Dad, Big boy (Dec 08) and Baby girl (Feb 11)**

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bokkie_wotwot View Post
    Mmmmm white mudcake would be yumo
    I usually just google a recipe and convert it

Pregnor they are just under $400 (I think you can buy them from the website).

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my lid gets smelly I take the seal out and wash and wipe dry and then immerse the whole lid in hot soapy water and leave for a bit.

After a flavour filled curry I popped the lid out in the sun for about 30 mins - only because I was hanging the washing out and thought it might help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My thermomix is being delivered tomorrow, I am so excited!! Does is take long to learn how to convert recipes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Finance approved! Just gotta wait now till deliver and my demo. So impatient!

Have been trawling the tmx forums for recipes!