Closed Thread
Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for that Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Browsing forums for breakfast ideas, so many yummy things to try!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Browsing forums for breakfast ideas, so many yummy things to try!
    What have u found?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So far a weetbix smoothie and a banana smoothie - winter style.
    Looking for on the go type breakfasts rather than sit down and eat ones.
    http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=3517.0
    http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=9687.0

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing - I'm going to be having my demo and ordering this month!!! So excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    How did you go with the finance application Felicia? I'm starting to think I might do the three payments now instead of applying for the interest free. Does anyone know if you have to make the first payment as soon as you take delivery of the thermomix or do you have a month from when you receive it to make the first payment? Just trying to work out the finances!
    I havn't heard back about my finance application yet, starting to get a bit impatient. My consultant said it could take a bit though there has been a big influx of them due to the interest free offer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicia81 View Post
    I havn't heard back about my finance application yet, starting to get a bit impatient. My consultant said it could take a bit though there has been a big influx of them due to the interest free offer.
    I hope it doesn't take too much longer for you. My DH was going to apply for ours as I am sahm and I have no income. Apparently if he applies alone then we get an immediate response online but if we applied together it has to be sent away and reviewed before it can be approved. Did you apply alone and get an immediate response and still have to wait this long or did you apply with your DH? I'm impatient too so I can imagine how you are feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    I hope it doesn't take too much longer for you. My DH was going to apply for ours as I am sahm and I have no income. Apparently if he applies alone then we get an immediate response online but if we applied together it has to be sent away and reviewed before it can be approved. Did you apply alone and get an immediate response and still have to wait this long or did you apply with your DH? I'm impatient too so I can imagine how you are feeling.
    We applied together as I do get some FTB and the consultant said every bit of income on there helps. I might send a text to my consultant today asking if she's heard anything! I still have to wait 10 days for my demo it's killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone give me any yummy recipies for cupcakes? Also how do i get food smell off my lid
    ? Its really putting me off, i only got my thermo last week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bokkie_wotwot View Post
    Can anyone give me any yummy recipies for cupcakes? Also how do i get food smell off my lid
    ? Its really putting me off, i only got my thermo last week.
    I use the EDC quick chocolate cake recipe but use vanilla instead of cocoa.

As for the lid I don't think you can get rid of it, the smell is in the seal rather than the lid. I've tried vinegar, bicarb, etc etc. It won't affect the taste of anything you cook in the thermomix.