Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Tumbleweed View Post
    I have another question but I'm not sure that you guys will know. Who is the interest free with? I was wondering if it was with GE or someone else
    Mybuy (sorry if the above poster answered this, I can't open that link on my iPad).

Depends on the month and what the host rewards are, you'll get a thermoserver if you host a delivery demo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can't open on my I phone either! How annoying considering I copied and pasted it from my I phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's a negative of a thermomix ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    What's a negative of a thermomix ?
    The lid smells if you make a curry then say make fresh sweet almond milk straight after the milk will b curry flavor so you need a second lid IMO. Ummm it's annoying that if you make a curry you have to wait 13min so the rice cooks first so while it's cooking u get the ingredients ready and pop the kids in the shower... :-P hehe literally no cons! Hah

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    The lid smells if you make a curry then say make fresh sweet almond milk straight after the milk will b curry flavor so you need a second lid IMO. Ummm it's annoying that if you make a curry you have to wait 13min so the rice cooks first so while it's cooking u get the ingredients ready and pop the kids in the shower... :-P hehe literally no cons! Hah

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)
    Yeah I made something similar to a curry last night and adapted it so I fried the curry paste off in the tmx, then coated chicken with it, then did the rest like quirky jo's coconut cashew chicken. Was really good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you bake the breads in them ? Or just make the dough in it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    Do you bake the breads in them ? Or just make the dough in it
    Make and knead the dough

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ive never really noticed a smell issue but then again I've never sniffed my lid

Re the rice thing, there is a thread on the aust forum called family rice where u do an absorption method in the thermoserver it works really well and there is no basket to wash

Cons....hm the blades can be a pita to clean under but I haven't tried a teat brush which B&B says works well. Other than that I'm very happy, no complaints

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Make and knead the dough
    There is a steamed bread recipe but yeah u have to bake in your oven.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you cook the curries in them? Or just make the sauces then cook on stove? Last question I promise!!