Closed Thread
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jadeelyon View Post
    I'm trying to convince DH to even consider a thermomix (we don't have the money right now, but I'd be willing to save for it), but I literally don't have any friends nearby, so I don't think I could even host a demo
    The only reason to have a demo is to convince your DH how good it is
    I have become a consultant and I didn't even need a demo to convince my DH as he was googling it watching videos lol
    If you find a nice consultant (if I was near you I would!) then they should be happy to do a demo for just your family.
    With a normal demo you need a min of 3 guests (and normally a Max of 6). If you have the demo you are entitled to a free thermosaver when you purchase your TM. If not you can purchase it for $60

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is it possible to burn food in the thermomixer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahly View Post
    Is it possible to burn food in the thermomixer?
    What timing! I have just made the paste for Tom Yum soup in the Thermomix and it looks burnt. I don't know if it's supposed to look like that or if I have in fact burned it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    are there any good youtube video recipes for beginners or people that dont have one/havent seen a demo or a particular person that posts good videos????

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsters View Post
    are there any good youtube video recipes for beginners or people that dont have one/havent seen a demo or a particular person that posts good videos????
    I would just have a look at the ones that are rated highly, the Thermomix- My Personal Kitchen is quiet good even though it's a bit cheesy it shows a pile of recipes and it's easy to follow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, Mum and I are eagerly awaiting our Thermie and we are very excited!

I am not a cook.... at all, so the simplicity and speed of the Thermie really appeals to me :-)

What was the first thing you cooked in your Thermie? Any first timer tips and suggestions?

I look forward to being an active member in this thread :-D

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    First things were chocolate cake, vegie stock, pumpkin soup, vegie risotto and bread. All on the first day lol have fun!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    First things were chocolate cake, vegie stock, pumpkin soup, vegie risotto and bread. All on the first day lol have fun!!
    exactly this minus the cake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first things included:-
    Isi's Portuguese bread
    Chocolate cake out of edc
    Mashed potato
    Steamed veggies for purée for DD

Ive only had it a month so I'm still very obsessed and cooking so much more just to 'try it out'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First thing was CADA, then while I was eating that I threw together the stock, then made pumpkin soup and bread rolls for dinner. Also made the coconut milk to go with it as we like our pumpkin soup Asian style... Then I made a raw brownie and raw almond milk... I think I made like 15 things on my first day, hummous then mayo too haha I was on fire!! Lol although, that's my usual things to do now! Lol!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)