+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Honestly,the recipes do not appeal to me at all!! And I would be hard pushed to get DH or the kids to eat it!!
    I will have to have a good look at it all and do some tweaking.I find the recipe section really annoying to search though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luckily my mum was in charge of printing the recipes off, so I haven't had to tackle that yet.
    I've definitely changed a few things around, there was no way I was eating baked beans for breakfast, and eggs for dinner and lunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hows everyone going on their first day??
    I am doing shakes atm,as its so easy,especially when I am at work.So have had 2 shakes, and a nectarine,a nashi pear and banana for snacks.
    I am about to head off to gym for bodypump.
    Will have to really sit down in the next few days and get some menus going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    Hows everyone going on their first day??
    I am doing shakes atm,as its so easy,especially when I am at work.So have had 2 shakes, and a nectarine,a nashi pear and banana for snacks.
    I am about to head off to gym for bodypump.
    Will have to really sit down in the next few days and get some menus going.
    I'm on shakes too The Slim Right ones from the health section in Woolies, they are so yummy! I'm about to jump on my treddy, am aiming for 5k's a day. Not using the menu either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm multi tasking and am currently power walking on treadmill while DH baths the kids. Finding time to exercise is the hardest part for me.

I had already done our meal plan for the week when I found this but will attempt a few of the dinners next week. I made the power oats or whatever it's called this morning - was easy, yummy and really filled me up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lock and Lu For This Useful Post:

*Chels*  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    I'm on shakes too The Slim Right ones from the health section in Woolies, they are so yummy! I'm about to jump on my treddy, am aiming for 5k's a day. Not using the menu either!
    Same!!! so cheap!! got some when they were on spesh at woolies-buy one get one free!! and coles have them for $10 this week!!!
    Sooooo is it cheating if we dont stick to menu???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    Same!!! so cheap!! got some when they were on spesh at woolies-buy one get one free!! and coles have them for $10 this week!!!
    Sooooo is it cheating if we dont stick to menu???
    Oh I'm ducking down to Coles tomorrow! And no I don't think so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was all pumped up ready to start, did the fitness test and even went for a walk as well but have to delay the menu until Wednesday when it's pay day to do some grocery shopping, then I'll be pumped up ready to go again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me personally, most of the recipe and snack ideas are just far too unhealthy so I'll be sticking to my usual eating and exercise regime. Like I said, I only joined myself and my weight loss buddies up to this for the extra motivation and determination so I was never really looking to follow any sort of meal plan anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm like everyone else, just taking the recipe ideas I like but mostly following what I know already from WW days. I did the fitness test today and got a shock at how out of shape I am and also how doing all those exercises in a row wore me out and built up a sweat! I've been going for a walk everyday - my 3 and 5 year olds ride their scooters so that keeps the pace nice and brisk. We go to a park so they get a play when they get there too so they think it's fantastic getting out on their scooters and playing at the park everyday...it's something I should have been doing with them all along so I'm feeling good about it and it's my babies most restless time of day so it's great to just pop him in the wrap and he's pretty content to either doze or look around.