+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll join! I probably won't follow the meal plans exactly though as I am also starting a Health Living programme with the company I am a consultant with. It's a 2 month programme and is based on recipes utilising Protein shakes. It also gives a lot of info on weightloss, health, pros & cons! If you want me to pass on any info I have PM me. If you're in Perth you could come along with me.
    I desperatly need to loose 25 - 30kg. I've tried everything!! So
    Hopefully this is the one to get me there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I am going to be doing this too, although we didnt have the cash to follow the meal plan exact, i think if we follow it as much as we can espec the portion sizes then i should see some results! Good luck to everyone and cant wait to start this journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've already joined up with a group it would love to be involved in a chat on here about the meal plan and exercises. I'm strangely excited about it. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So are we all pumped for tomorrow!!
    I must say, after doing a triathlon today and not training or anything for it it has meade me realise what I can achieve, so i am kinda pumped lol(after i get some sleep, and find my motivation! lol)
    So yeah, just wanted to say YAY for tomorrow Good Luck everyone and cant wait to see how we all go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've just reminded my team it all starts tomorrow, so for those of them who aren't already eating healthy/exercising...today is their 'last supper' so to speak

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just joined and asked to be a member of the Bubhub team...I've already lost 10kg since December, and I have another 10-11kg to go. Am on the Dukan diet and its really been working for me, but if I fall preggers I will have to eat more veges and fruit than I currently am, so that might slow things down a tad or stop it completely. Here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just sent a join request. I'm ezzie19.

I had already started a diet but saw this and now I'm feeling more motivated!

I will attempt to stick to something like the meal plans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok I am in! Just joined up,and sent a request for our team

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me too...30 kgs to shed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We prepped our salad for tomorrow's lunch tonight ... who knew raw beetroot could be yummy?!

Who's following the meal plan and exercise plan? If so, how closely are you following it? I'm a vegetarian, so I'll probably fiddle with their vegetarian alternatives a bit ... too much eggs and tofu for my liking

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast