+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 1 million kilo weight loss challenge

Is anybody else doing it?
    I signed up to join a team with my mum and her friend, but if anybody else is interested we could make a bubhub team!

If say, 5 other people wanted to join I'll a team for us

If not, we can just go it solo, or join teams with IRL friends. Either way, it'd be great because we could support each other on here, talk about meal plans, exercise, etc. I think it's really good way to ease into exercising/weight loss, it's what I need!
    Link here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I will join.
    I still have 15kgs of pregnancy weight from 4 years ago to lose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've joined, I was going to start a smilar thread, but CBF If you start a "team Bubhub" be sure to link me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd love to join I have about 15-20kilos to lose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I joined myself and my weight loss group the minute we heard about it. We are all very excited however we all have our own weekly group goals anyway, so this challenge is going to push us just that extra bit more Plus it's cool to have a massive headstart on most others who are doing this challenge .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I signed up! Dont know how i will go. I have never dieted before or really exercised :/ Really want to lose 10-15 kg though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok here's team BubHub!

How many kilos are we all pledging?

I'm trying to work out how to upload an avatar for the group, but I can't find it anywhere!
    Last edited by Berrie; 23-01-2012 at 14:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping to get down to 70kg by the end of the challange, so thats 9kg for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am hoping to lose 10kg by the end of the challenge...am I able to join the BH team even though I'm team leader of a different team

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure Pinkzy, you don't want to lose your team leader role on your other team.
    You can always post along with us in here though! I'm planning to mainly post in here, it's where we all usually post anyway, so it makes it easier

My mum is joining in too, we're starting walking tonight. We're walking to the lake and back, which is about 5ks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Berrie For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (23-01-2012)