+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default cramps - VERY new this this ... what next ?

hello all !

i'm very new here (never been though this before ) and would appreciate any advice on what to do next ...

on Saturday night i woke up during the night with the. WORST! cramps i've EVER had !!! way worse than any period cramps i've experienced ... i rocked myself for a while but it didn't help so i ended up getting a heat sack and taking some nurofen and after a few hours fell back asleep as the pain eased up ...

i thought that was weird as i haven't had bad cramps since going on the pill years ago (one of the main reasons i went on it) so i was wondering what is up with this ?!

yesterday they were on and off all morning but no where near as bad as during the night ... and then in the evening they started again but thankfully still not as painful as the previous night ...

it wasn't until my partners sister asked me yesterday ''you're not pregnant are you ???'' and i was like ..... nooo ! how could i be !!!

i didn't know cramps were an early pregnancy sign until i googled it this morning !!! now it's got me thinking ... what if ???

i'm on the pill and have been for some time ...i just finished my period last Thursday ... it was normal ... i usually spot 7 - 10 days before i get my AF and have been doing that for a while ... my doctor suggested to switch pills which i did but it hasn't changed it ... but my most recent period i actually didn't spot prior to it ...

so now i'm sitting here at work stressing just a little bit ... i feel a bit nauseous but i think that is because i'm thinking about it now

what would your next move be ?? i'm thinking i should tell my partner what i'm thinking/what i googled and then maybe a HPT ???

any helpful advice from you wonderful ladies would be most apprecaited

thanking you in advance ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would do a hpt just to put your mind at ease, it could be ovulation pains or a number of things. If your worried see your doctor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSJ For This Useful Post:

coconuts  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks MrsSJ ! i was just going to say maybe it was ovulation pains but what threw me off is that i have never had any ovulation pain/symptoms before ?! ...or maybe i have and have just never paid any attention to them