+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone bottle fed with Karicare Goat Formula??

Hi just wondering if any mums out there are using Karicare Goat Formula when bottle feeding their bubs?? How did you find it?? Why did you start using it?? We have been recommended it for our 10 day old baby boy as apparently it is digested better than regular cow milk based formulas. (as he keeps on getting constipated)

Thanks
    Last edited by rb6896; 23-01-2012 at 11:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Have never used formula so I can't comment on that but in my opinion, goats milk is far superior to cows milk on any level. It's all we have at our house. We use raw goats milk (fortunate enough to have our own goats) and our bubs go straight from breast to goats milk and they are among the happiest, healthiest children I know -- far healthier than friends, cousins, etc who have been brought up on cow's milk.
    Most caucasians can't tolerate cow's milk (and they don't realise it) and it can lead to all kinds of health problems, especially ears, nose and throat problems.

Am sure someone on here will be able to comment further on using goats milk formula.

Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I currently use it for my DS who is 8 months old. I also used it for my DD. It was recommended to me by my sister who is a nutrionist. The protein in goats milk is smaller and easier for infants to digest. I've never had any issues with this formula. I started both my kids on this as I suffer from Eczema and Psoarsis and they are less likely to react to this formula than a cows milk formula.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have been using it for our son since he was 5 months old , he is turning 1 . It's very good, tastes nice and now available from Woolies. He is a very happy and healthy little boy and his eczema has completely gone.
    It's abit more $$$ then regular formula, but it's well worth it since its so much better for them then cows milk .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes yes yes it is awesome stuff. My baby is thriving on it.
    I stopped breast feeding at 10 ish weeks because she was allergic to the protein in my milk and she was lactose intolerant (long story) anyway this karicare goat has been amazing. Within days of giving it to her all her rashes cleared her nappies were normal and she was happy happy chappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the only formula that agrees with my daughter. It's a bit pricey but the problem I have had is that it's difficult to actually get. The chemist always has the one 6 months plus but for new babies they often run out. Sometimes I have to go to 3 places just to get 1 tin. I highly recommend it though. They say it's great for babies with eczema as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes have always used it! My naturopath checked all the formulas for me and karicare goat was the best by far- I have had many friends and mothers group mums swap over as well , would highly recommend it plus look into goats milk instead of cows after 1 as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've weaned 2 of my children at around 7-9 months onto Katicare Goats Formula. No problems at all and we bought it from Woolies or Coles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superhero99 View Post
    It's the only formula that agrees with my daughter. It's a bit pricey but the problem I have had is that it's difficult to actually get. The chemist always has the one 6 months plus but for new babies they often run out. Sometimes I have to go to 3 places just to get 1 tin. I highly recommend it though. They say it's great for babies with eczema as well.
    I used to buy mine on line at okme.com.au or gotoddler.com.au I used to but 6 at a time ( its free delivery over $90)
    Last edited by Elijahs Mum; 23-01-2012 at 20:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We use Karicare Goat for our DD, it is the only one she can tolerate. She has reflux and is on thickener too. It is very gentle on her stomach and she really thrives on it. It tastes good too!

We get ours from epharmacy.com.au but you can only buy 2 tins at a time, I'll check out gotoddler and okme thansk Elijahs Mum, if I can buy more at a time that would be helpful.
    Last edited by Lolpigs; 29-01-2012 at 14:01.