+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy View Post
    Every possibility i will get shot down in flames for this but am I the only one who doesnt like when ppl come into the TTC threads to tell of their success stories??? I'm happy for them and all but that's where I go to wallow and share my deepest and darkest TTC feelings away from those IRL who have success...

Wow I feel like a horrible person...

Eta- sorry I quoted above because I agree with the latest threads bit too!!
    I hope you don't get shot down cause i feel the same.

I mean I get this is a baby, parenting and conception forum.. but it seems like everyone is Conceiving but me.

The worst thing is our GP says that DH doesn't need the stress of TTC cause of his depression and I am like Hello I was realistic.. I set myself a goal to start trying at 29.. DH's condition pushed it back to 30, now at almost 32 I am being told that It will be too stressful for DH to go through fertility things without the Doctors realising how much he is getting Depressed cause he sees me longing to be a mother.. I had it for nearly 15 years now I just want it to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy View Post
    Every possibility i will get shot down in flames for this but am I the only one who doesnt like when ppl come into the TTC threads to tell of their success stories??? I'm happy for them and all but that's where I go to wallow and share my deepest and darkest TTC feelings away from those IRL who have success...

Wow I feel like a horrible person...

Eta- sorry I quoted above because I agree with the latest threads bit too!!
    You're not a horrible person at all.

I actually like it when people come in with their success stories, as usually it's people who have been part of a particular TTC group, and I feel happy for them that they made it. It also gives me hope. I'm in an injections and an IUI thread at the moment, and I would love to see some of those ladies come in to say they're pregnant - I think it would make me feel like it might happen for me too.

But I do understand the feeling. I take DD to playgroup, and at the moment there are so many pregnant women there. I'm happy for them, but every time I hear about another one it makes me feel a little sorry for myself. I'm so grateful for DD but, as a PP said, I also feel like I'm letting her down by potentially not giving her a sibling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is making me cry knowing I can relate to so much of it

I will also add knowing I have two from my previous marriage and knowing how bad dp wants two of his own. What happens if we find out I'm the reason it's not happening???? His count is perfect and I'm almost 35 and not getting any younger!!

Mother of two teens ttc #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also knowing how much I changed my habits to make sure my body had the best chance (eating, all natural body products, no sugars etc) only to find my ex sil who treats her body like a rubbish dump (smoking, junk food, excessive drinking) is utd first month off the pill with kid 3 to daddy 3!!!!!

Then she tell me by saying 'congratulations your going to be an aunty again' !!!! Not the congratulating I'm waiting for

Mother of two teens ttc #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    watching my DH desperately looking for a second line on every negative test and laughing at him when he "finds one".............. but then seeing the look on his face when I tell him AF has arrived...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    watching my DH desperately looking for a second line on every negative test and laughing at him when he "finds one".............. but then seeing the look on his face when I tell him AF has arrived...
    Whoops sorry I posted again because it looked as though my original post had gone missing... found it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I can SO relate to all that has been mentioned already...especially the just relax, be thankful you have one child (I am So thankful but shoot me for wanting another?) and when are you guys having another one?

Grrrr....it breaks my heart every time I hear of somebody else pregnant and it is getting to the point where I hate going to the shops because all I see is pregnant ladies or newborn babies

I am so tired of putting on a brave face all the time and wondering when it is my turn...so tired of doing all the "right things" and still not falling pregnant. I keep trying to be positive in my thinking but it is all just.not.working.
    And that is just so upsetting.

I truly hope we all have our wish granted soon.... to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wishing I could turn off the over powering urge for one more baby. Amidst all the heartache, loss and trying. I'd like to be able to go back to life like it used to be. Truly not thinking or obsessing about it but not wanting it so so bad either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and another one....wandering around the baby section at Target etc and longing looking at all the baby clothes and cots etc and just aching to be able to buy it all again! Sad aren't I!

Oh and my DD saying "if you eat all your vegies Mum then you will get a baby"....if only it was that simple sweetie....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cotton Candy - I'm not a big fan of the success stories either. That's terrific they got a BFP and a big contgrats to them but I don't need the details to follow that's what the "Due" threads are for.

I hated the comment "It will happen". Yeah well when you've been TTC for over 18 months it sure doesn't feel like it.

Or "Your trying too hard"

As for the pregnant women in the shops. I used to think they were the most terrible pople in the world lol But knowing and having been through all the infertility treatments etc I think to myself that maybe they had the same hard road I had.

While it's still not easy to see them I don't openly glare at them now .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast