+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey CinderElla,

I have seen so many girls in here that have been just days off going to a FS and have found out they were pregnant! Cross fingers you can join them! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

on CD37 no idea when or if i have ov - not temping cause I'm still up and down all night with DD ... I know, crazy to want a second LOL

Trying not to get too excited cause AF has only just returned so may well still be sorting itself out. Hoping to wait until at least Monday to test

GL and to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chickies baby dust for all I got BFP last night x2 period due 30th used FRER (first response) and a clear blue one that has the + on it. Good luck all hope you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, nice to see there has all ready been some bfps, congrats!!!!

I'm 10 or 11 dpo today still getting bfns, but have started getting nausea in waves, I have also noticed that my breasts are nearly as big and sore as they usually are before af and my skin is still looking awesome. I have become a little hopeful I think maybe cause my pregnant BFF is telling me I am lol. Af is due tomorrow or the next day do fx it doesn't show up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well no testing for me this week as I got home from camping 12dpo and AF shows!!! Three days early

Mother of two teens ttc #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out too. AF showed up today, 8 days late. I really cant work out whats going on with my body. I've had sore boobs like they've been run over by a truck for the last week, then today, when AF arrives, they stop hurting. ?????
    I know i'll be fine in the morning when i've had a little more time to get over it, but tonight AF arriving this late, got my hopes up, so i've spent the evening crying on the couch with an entire pack of tim tams. Who knew TCC would be this hard huh