+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone taking a HPT this week?

Good morning!

I'm counting down the days till I can take a HPT, I want to wait until Saturday.... although I don't know if i'll make it! lol

My cycles have been between 26 and 29 days... I'm on CD29 today and I'm 9DPO... as I've only just started tracking my temps, I'm not sure if that means I have a really short luteal phase, I guess I'll just have to wait and see
    Here's my chart...my temps are still nice and high, so I'm REALLY REALLY hoping for a BFP this month!

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/391274/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Jump on in if you're testing this week too! Hopefully there are LOADS of BFPs! Apparently its the year of the Dragon, and the year of the Dragon is a very fertile year!!! Cross fingers for everyone! xo Ellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well i havent been charting as such but i do know that on thursday i ovulated and my average cycle is 25 days but im not sure what it all means or how to chart haha but Dr who told me i was ovulating said to wait 2 weeks to test so i miss out
    good luck though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im testing this week too! im a poas addict so its prob too early for me but anyway. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep me I'm due to test this week, af due Sunday so fx for a bfp!! Did smep this month so I guess I have to wait till the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There!!

Yep, I am testing this week too! Hubby and I are trying for number 2! I gave in and POAS yesterday and got a BFN but it would be too early to tell anyway. I was just so anxious!! AF due Monday...so thinking about doing another First Response test on Thursday?

We go away in February (to a nice secluded island off the coast of Africa!) for our 2nd wedding anniversary, so if AF arrives as scheduled, we will have many oppurtunities next month!

Fingers crossed to you all

AJ xxx
    Last edited by on a mission; 23-01-2012 at 21:23. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be testing this week, trying to hold out until Saturday, I'm currently on CD22 of a 26 day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be 10dpo on fri so might test this week but I feel yet again it will be bfn.

It seems for the last few months I get this down feeling with no excitement a week before AF is due. And not even the thought of testing helps as I know it will just be bad news

How do you lady's keep so positive and excited???

Mother of two teens ttc #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib77- I always tell myself that the longer you wait for something, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it; because anything worth having is definitely worth the wait. And a child definitely is. whether it's your first, third or tenth baby. Hope that helps a little.

AJ xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib77 i dont feel positive tbh, i have a sixth sense that i will get a BFN.. ... dont know why but i do so i do get how you are feeling, we are ttc No 2. First time round we fell pretty quickly, this time round taking a little longer so far, its a real pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm joining you lot here, af was due yesterday, and still hasn't arrived, so playing the waiting game here...