+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Melbourne obstetritia: cabrini, st vincents

Hi everyone,
    So I have been researching some obstetrician and hospitals and think I have come up with cabrini or st vincents as my options. In terms of obstetricians Dennis Price seems to be a possibility as he has a lot of good recommendations and is reasonably priced. I'm going to call his office today but was wondering if anyone could recommend a reasonably priced obstetrician that delivers at st vincents, so I have a back up.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am seeing David O'Callaghan - he delivers at St Vincents and at Freemasons - and he is just wonderful. Costs aren't too bad either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My two children were delivered at St.Vincent's by David O'Callaghan, and I can't speak highly enough of him. He is extremely easy to talk to, and nothing was a bother. I had some bleeding at 13 weeks and was so stressed after having a miscarriage the year before. David met my husband and I in his rooms on a Saturday afternoon and gave me a scan and reassured me everything was fine. He's just gorgeous and I'd thoroughly recommend him. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
    p.s My friend tried to get in to see Denis Price, and was told that he wasn't taking on any new patients. That was recently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Thanks for the info I booked in with David O'callaghan to deliver at Freemasons.
    Very excited for my first appointment on the 23rd of Feb. Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great! You won't regret going with David. A thorough gentleman (and very easy on the eye too!!!) and a thorough professional. Just a word of warning, for what it's worth - throughout my two pregnancies, David was ALWAYS running late with appointments! Make sure you allow yourself plenty of time as it was not unusual for me to get in an hour over my appointment time. I just used the time to relax with a hot choc and magazine (you can buy both at St. V's where his rooms are), and I figured that he was usually running late because he was upstairs delivering a baby, and that eventually he'd be delivering my baby and that someone else would be downstairs waiting for him!!!
    Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good choice Jascar! I also had David and loved him!!!