Reviews

Default Female obs in Melbourne

Hi

Can anyone recommend female OB for Melbourne area

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    With my last pregnancy I went with Aviva Nathan who was fantastic! I did have to have an emergency c-sec and she was calm and reassuring and when my daughter was born quite small and had to go to the nicu she was reassuring and encouraging all would be fine. She went to the hospital to visit me everyday, even though she was not based there and that was nice.
    Saying that she is quite expensive and unfortunately I will not be able to afford her this time around.If I could I would though
    Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr. Sheila Mulvey - Mercy Hospital Heidelberg

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had Dr. Sheila Mulvey from the Mercy Hospital Heidelberg as their Obstetrican.

Any comments or feedback you can provide? Tossing up whether to choose between her and a male Ob so any advice or reasons why you liked/didn't like her would be great.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm just wondering if you got any info on dr sheila mulvey as I'm also considering her. Would love to know what her manner is like, how much she charges & who covers for her? If you didn't end up going with her who did you go with and what were they like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I didn't end up booking with Dr. Sheila Mulvey so can't give you any feedback on her manner etc. However I did call her receptionist and she emailed me her fees and info on which doctors cover for her (seems to be most of the Mercy Heidelberg private Obs and a few other names I didn't recognise). I suggest you do the same, otherwise I can email to you. I booked with Dr. Chris Russell in the end - my first appointment is next week as I haven't met him yet. Both Obs charged very similar fees so price wasn't really a factor. When are you due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, if you could email me the info on dr mulvey's fees & covering dr's that would be great. My email is mummydjames84@hotmail.com. Was there a reason why you didnt select her in the end? I am not pregnant atm - but when I contacted Dr Carol Vance/Alison Fung office, they said those 2 dr's don't do pre-conception appointments but dr mulvey does. Are you still going to deliver at mercy - if so have they told you the cxhances of you getting a private room. Do you know if you get a single private room can your hubby stay and just sleep in the chair or something? Thanks - sorry for all the q's!