+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Single & Pregnant in Newcastle

Hey ladies,

I'm 27yo and having a baby girl on 11th March :-) I'm doing it alone which was scary at first but now I'm more than happy to be having a baby .

My pregnancy wasnt planned. I met my ex while I was over in Perth and after 3 months I realised he wasn't a good guy, so I broke it off and flew home and a week later I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant

Just wondering if there are any other single mothers/mothers to be in the Newcastle area? Or anyone else looking to make a new friend for that matter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Hi, I'm a single mum and still relatively new to the area. I don't know too many people here.
    I'm close to your age but my kids are much older then your soon to be bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to meet you
    Where did u move from and where abouts in Newcastle are u?
    I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting to go in for my antenatal appointment. Hopefully they can tell me if she's up the right way or not.. How old r ur kids? And what brought u to Newcastle?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    There is a FB group called The bub hub Newcastle mummies, feel free to join us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son isn't due untill July 28th and this is my first child, its quite a thing to be doing alone. I'm single and a lesbian, so this whole thing is a new adventure, really don't have many friends in the area and none are parents, so I'd love to make friends!