+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Some of these ARE making me go 'WHAAAAAA! How could they have not watched that!' Haha
    I love LOTR (got a box set with each movie having an extra hour of footage) and Harry Potter!

LPH -You MUST watch Saving Private Ryan. One of my fav movies....so for that reason alone, you must watch it haha
    Lol we even own it! Well if you love chances are I'll love it but do you live it for Matt alone? :P

I'm the same with the above I even have box set of hp, special editions of twilight and box godfather lmao

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    Lol we even own it! Well if you love chances are I'll love it but do you live it for Matt alone? :P
    Ewwies, no. Not my type. I love war stuff...so this was right up my ally. A few minutes in, I noticed Vin Diesel was in it so that just made it better! But mainly love it just because Im into those kinds of movies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Ewwies, no. Not my type. I love war stuff...so this was right up my ally. A few minutes in, I noticed Vin Diesel was in it so that just made it better! But mainly love it just because Im into those kinds of movies.
    Lol I keep meaning to watch I like epic films when I watch it I'll fb it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've never seen and get the 'whoa' reaction like the OP are:

The Twilight movies (hence why I thought a certain Moderator was a MAN! )
    Harry Potter Movies
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Dances with Wolves
    Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
    Monty Python Films (none of them)
    Shrek, The Lion King, Toy Story, The Land before Time, in fact nearly all the kids genre movies, bar a few Disney classics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    oh and Lord of the Rings movies, bar 1/2 and hour of the very first one.

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I've never seen The Sound of Music.
    Snap. I also never want to see it. Are you my sister??? It's a family thing, none of us will watch it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    Snap. I also never want to see it. Are you my sister??? It's a family thing, none of us will watch it.
    Just curious why is that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Star Wars. I've seen bits and pieces cos my brother likes them, but bleh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never seen Star Wars either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once we finish Harry Potter (books and movies) we will move onto Pirates of the Caribbean, then Star Wars, then Indiana Jones. I love that she is older now lol. I will not watch any movie about the Titanic, or any Twilight movie.