+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have the top of the range nespresso. Fully automatic. Love it. I use it every morning and it gets used multiple times a day on the weekend. I have saved so much money as DP and I were both buying coffee every single day.
    We both have our own favourite pods and I have a skin caramel latte every day.
    Definitely recommend it!

**** I can spell, honestly! It's my iPhone's fault ****

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Love my nespresso! Highly recommend it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH got a nespresso machine for Christmas, so easy to use, I don't drink coffee, but he loves it, and so does everyone who comes round and is always asking for coffee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a coffee addict... I got a Nespresso for Christmas too and love, love, love it!! There are 17 varieties, there is only 2 I love and 2 I like. It is sooooooooooo easy to use and the cleaning is super easy too. Hubby uses the milk frother for hot chocolates and the kids baby cinos.

Highly recommend! I got the Nespresso Lattissima Plus. We bought it from DJ's and got it on sale for about $480.00. The pods range in price from 0.68 to 0.73 cents a coffee from memory. Two of my sisters got the Aldi one for $79 and the milk frother $20. They both like it and happily use it, but did comment the Nespresso is better. This is all our own personal opinions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I so want a nepresso haha ! mist say I've never seen Aldis one and I'm there frequently haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My parents just bought a nespresso and I'm so jealous! I love the how you can get different strength and different flavour coffees and the decaf! I hate coffee from shops but I love love love this!
    Plus my dad has mastered making hot chocolates with it too!

Ahhhhhhhhh! Did I mention I was jealous - so getting one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a great Breville coffee maker (model 800ES) after returning a Sunbeam that died within warranty time (rusted drip tray and pump died). We use it every day for three years now and its great, but after reading previous posts Im almost sold on a nespresso machine

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    My parents just bought a nespresso and I'm so jealous! I love the how you can get different strength and different flavour coffees and the decaf! I hate coffee from shops but I love love love this!
    Plus my dad has mastered making hot chocolates with it too!

Ahhhhhhhhh! Did I mention I was jealous - so getting one!
    I'm not into decaf, but apparently Nespresso decaf is quite good

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    Becandabub - I placed an order over the phone when my internet was down and the operator asked me if I wanted them left at my front door if I wasnt home. This is now a special instruction on all my orders so I never have to make a trip to the post office to collect it. Maybe its an option for you as well.

I also love the Nespresso machine. Good coffee, easy to clean, most importantly its quick. My Mum has the Aldi machine and she loves it. I did notice though that her milk is a lot frothier than mine, so more like a cappuccino than a latte. But on the whole, its also a great product and given that the capsules are cheaper, I would have bought an Aldi machine if they were around when I got my Nespresso.
    I've never had to go to the post office either.

I place an order using the iphone app, and it arrives on the doorstep a few days later. If i'm not home, they just leave it in a special spot on the doorstep. It is SO easy, I literally never have to leave the house to get my coffee order.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh and for Nespresso lovers - I can't believe I have only recently discovered that my Nespresso makes COLD drinks. So the milk gets frothed up nice and creamy, but stays chilled. Best iced coffee's everrrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    those who has nespresso. how do you clean your milk frother. i find ours gets a build up that is hard to scrub out (prob cause DH doesnt rinse it properly)